+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hey Sithlord received my GCMS notes.
eligibility is met by passing R11.2 by case processing agent
R10 is also ok since 20/12/2018. Med passed on 06/12/2018
Eligibilty met
Criminality and security not started. What i fail to understand is if everything was ok since 20/12/2018. Why criminality and security has not started after that. Why is it taking them long. It has been 208 days and still in ip1.
Is it safe to assume that ppr is on way even if it takes long? Or are there any hidden things which is not seen through naked eyes.:D
That great!!
File seems ok.
When did u apply for GCMS notes and from where?
I asked for mine on 29th April 2019 through CIC. Still waiting.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Eligibilty met
Criminality and security not started. What i fail to understand is if everything was ok since 20/12/2018. Why criminality and security has not started after that. Why is it taking them long. It has been 208 days and still in ip1.
Is it safe to assume that ppr is on way even if it takes long? Or are there any hidden things which is not seen through naked eyes.:D
Same boat. I doubt we are anywhere close to receiving PPR

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
HI,
Calculated according to the immitracker, there may be few exceptions. It is just based on people who received their PPRs in last 6 months.
I think in your case the officer may not have updated your profile thats why the agent who spoke to you couldn't find the actual status. The profile will be updated tomorrow and next week you may get PPR or even tomorrow. I hope this may happen for you.
been hearing this from everyone now..but nothing happening :(

Reactions: tintu1717

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Congrates, do you know which VO your file was reviewed before transferred to Australia?
Thanks
No Idea, I ordered notes on 6th may still waiting for them. My file was transfered to local vo even before medical passed

tintu1717

Apr 3, 2019
WAYANAD, KERALA, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
AOR Received.
10/12/2018
Passport Req..
09-05-2019
been hearing this from everyone now..but nothing happening :(
I have heard that ppr batches are issued on Thursdays ...... Is it true?
I can understand your feelings, waiting disgusts us. I too waited for 3 and half months for an update after MEP and all of sudden updation and PPR in two days. Be positive

Yes PPRs are released on weekends, especially Thursdays (Canadian time)

Neeti_1826

Apr 30, 2019
That great!!
File seems ok.
Dear on 30th april we asked our representatuve to order the notes. When i asked them 10 days ago which is the source they said through ATIP. I thought it is ATIP form not the source but she said nothing.
I am sure u will get ppr soon. Dont worry

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Eligibilty met
Security will start only after your Eligibility is passed.
It is yet to be passed by the immigration officer.

Reactions: Upasana

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
That great!!
File seems ok.
GCMS can be applied from ATIP website if you are in Canada and if outside you can use the third party services.
IMP links are provided below

nevertoolate

May 18, 2019
Thank you for the response @SithLord

What I find strange is that the last time I called CIC, the agent informed me that the eligibility is being reviewed and they are waiting for a visa officer to pick up my file. Security checks hadn’t started then and criminality was cleared.This was last week.

And then yesterday, the agent said that the eligibility is “review required”. There is no update to the file, criminality is passed and security checks have not started yet, as informed by them last week. To the web form that I raised to know why my application is taking longer than usual, I got a response after a week that the query has been forwarded to the visa office in Ottawa, where my file currently lies and the visa office has to respond to it within 30 days.

The file moved to IP2 on May 15. No emails received. I was able to see the update when I logged into my account. AOR is November 19 2018. Medicals passed on December 22 2018.
@Immigration_guru Can you please share your views on this?

Khurram.me

Nov 21, 2018
Hi friends,
I am a silent reader of this group & must say this group has been an immense support for me as I am not all alone by myself struggling & hoping everyday is a new day to get one good news regarding PPR...!!

Anyways, my case is as follows.
AOR 19th Nov 2018 (BC PNP Inland applicant)
My MEP was already passed as I am BC PNP Inland applicant.
Received biometrics request letter for my wife in end of December 2018. Done & updated in 1st week of January 2019.
After that complete silence & no update no requests by ircc.
My account online shows that "We are processing ur BG check" & "We are reviewing weather u meet the eligibility requirements".
Six months passed already 11 days ago, So, today I decided to call ircc for first time & got hold of an agent & she told me that " Eligibility is passed, Security is also done ( as of update only she can see on 19th April), only Criminality is in process.
I asked her abt my VO , she said Niagara Falls VO.
@SithLord @Immigration_guru @faizamir @Shahanastar OR any other senior member here, My question is what u guys think how long criminality process takes time? Which stage I am at? ip1 or ip2? & how is Niagara Falls VO with regards of processing & issuing PPRs? Does anyone has that VO email address where I can contact them?
Also the agent said that she can not send the reminder to the case officer before 4 months & can send reminder only after 4 months which will be in September. So I should wait. But probably I will get some news before September also.
I'm sorry as I know this is very long paragraph I wrote as it's my first time writing my case here.

Your guidance will be appreciated guys.... Stay blessed !!

Last edited:

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thank you for the response @SithLord

What I find strange is that the last time I called CIC, the agent informed me that the eligibility is being reviewed and they are waiting for a visa officer to pick up my file. Security checks hadn’t started then and criminality was cleared.This was last week.

And then yesterday, the agent said that the eligibility is “review required”. There is no update to the file, criminality is passed and security checks have not started yet, as informed by them last week. To the web form that I raised to know why my application is taking longer than usual, I got a response after a week that the query has been forwarded to the visa office in Ottawa, where my file currently lies and the visa office has to respond to it within 30 days.

The file moved to IP2 on May 15. No emails received. I was able to see the update when I logged into my account. AOR is November 19 2018. Medicals passed on December 22 2018.
This looks normal, once your eligiblity is passed, your security will start.
It takes time as something specific is been reviewed. What are the comments on your notes?