+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Sdk2317

Dec 11, 2018
What does it mean when the agent says information sharing is completed? What stage can the application considered in?
PS: BG check not started yet

Ppr-2019

May 27, 2019
Hi All,

My time line is as below:

Aor- 28th Nov 2018
Mep- 9 Jan 2019
Background check started - 25/05/2019
Ghost update - 29/5/2019
Ready for visa mail - 30/5/2019 at 4:21 am ...

I wish all the members of the group a speedy Ppr ...
Congratulations.

What is your VO? Inland or Outland?
NOC?

Ppr-2019

May 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

Here is my timeline.

AOR - Nov 20 2018
Med Passed - Dec 2018
IP2 - 23 May 2019
Visa Request Letter 29 May 2019

One question - my wife is 8 months pregnant.

Our med exam expires in July 2019.

So what can I do to extend the landing date?

Thank you!!!
Congratulations..
What is your VO and NOC?

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Hi All,

My time line is as below:

Aor- 28th Nov 2018
Mep- 9 Jan 2019
Background check started - 25/05/2019
Ghost update - 29/5/2019
Ready for visa mail - 30/5/2019 at 4:21 am ...

I wish all the members of the group a speedy Ppr ...
Congratulation!!!

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
What does it mean when the agent says information sharing is completed? What stage can the application considered in?
PS: BG check not started yet
I believe it’s part of your background check. They send your biometrics ( if you’ve provided ) and your biographic details to countries they have ties with mainly US, UK, australia and New Zealand. I believe this is done with criminality.

Reactions: Sdk2317

nevertoolate

May 18, 2019
Sometimes when the case analyst is unable to confirm your documents even though your documents look good, he just marks it RR and passes it to the case officer to have a look. These days most POF documents are marked RR, the case officer when he picks up your file will find the documents satisfactory and marks it passed.

That's why many in RR are sometimes not asked for ADR.
Thank you for the response @SithLord

What I find strange is that the last time I called CIC, the agent informed me that the eligibility is being reviewed and they are waiting for a visa officer to pick up my file. Security checks hadn’t started then and criminality was cleared.This was last week.

And then yesterday, the agent said that the eligibility is “review required”. There is no update to the file, criminality is passed and security checks have not started yet, as informed by them last week. To the web form that I raised to know why my application is taking longer than usual, I got a response after a week that the query has been forwarded to the visa office in Ottawa, where my file currently lies and the visa office has to respond to it within 30 days.

The file moved to IP2 on May 15. No emails received. I was able to see the update when I logged into my account. AOR is November 19 2018. Medicals passed on December 22 2018.

Reactions: SithLord

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
@SithLord @legalfalcon or any senior i need some advice

I have a question regarding my application. I am CEC applicant and currently i am in a situation if have to go home country or US to get a new passport. But for US i need to apply Visa.. also i have crossed 6months time. Will it be risky if i do travel out of country while my application is in process? Will they ask me to submit PPC if i go home country? I have to go before Aug what do you think?

sjrohit123

Apr 24, 2019
Congrats!! So PPR issued a month from IP2.

I've been in IP2 since April 19 and I was told decision will be made once my BG checks complete.

I've failed to understand why my BG checks are taking them so long. I have only 1 travel history(UK), no military or political or Middle East background, no dependants and no visa refusals. Are they conducting BG checks to see whether I have visited Moon or Mars? :confused::confused:
@SithLord Same here man, stuck in IP2 since april first week.
I have some travel history - worked in canada(3 years) and singapore(1 year) before, may be thats why its taking them so long..but one and half months? :confused:

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
@SithLord
hi , i got request to submit imm5406(family info),,, when i filled my file i put complete name of my father including surname as per his passport,, but on my passport in my father`s name surname is missing ,,, so now i have to again fill the info which pattern should i follow - complete name with surname or as per my passport,,,, please advise im so worried

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
You already received an ITA for just your CRS score and submitted your PR form which is under processing.
So at this point, your spouse details is not going add any score - or matter even if it does. You have cleared that phase already.
So just upload the document that they have requested for.
IRCC knows that no one can get ECA done in 7 days and will not request it, and if they do, they will give plenty of time and not just 7 days.
@Ven_sus Thank you for responding to my query. I was not sure if my CRS will be recalculated, as I have updated my spouse status from Not-accompanying (CRS-474) to Accompanying now (CRS-455), after MEP.
We have kept all the documents ready for my Spouse like ECA, residence documents, latest PCCs etc assuming the VO might request them. But yes, given the timeline of 7 days, IRCC may not expect any additional documents. Thank you again

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
@Ven_sus Thank you for responding to my query. I was not sure if my CRS will be recalculated, as I have updated my spouse status from Not-accompanying (CRS-474) to Accompanying now (CRS-455), after MEP.
We have kept all the documents ready for my Spouse like ECA, residence documents, latest PCCs etc assuming the VO might request them. But yes, given the timeline of 7 days, IRCC may not expect any additional documents. Thank you again
Looks like you are well prepared even if they ask :)
Hopefully POF also updated to include two people?

Reactions: Sailaja444

sjrohit123

Apr 24, 2019
@SithLord Same here man, stuck in IP2 since april first week.
I have some travel history - worked in canada(3 years) and singapore(1 year) before, may be thats why its taking them so long..but one and half months? :confused:
Also, There was an update on my application today where - Review of additional documents changed from "we are reviewing...." to "Not Applicable.". It was on "We are reviewing...." since January when they had requested for RPRF.
Some movement atleast :)

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Looks like you are well prepared even if they ask :)
Hopefully POF also updated to include two people?
Yes, we have submitted our Fixed Deposit as POF for 2 members :) . We have gathered all documents to apply together, but due to some professional commitments my spouse had to travel abroad, so I have submitted my APR as Single applicant.