AOR - Nov 27

Medical Passed - Jan 4

IP2 - Apr 30

ADR (IMM 5406 E : Additional Family Information) - May 23

Uploaded ADR - May 24

Additional documents became 'Not Applicable' - May 25

Ghost update - May 29

PPR - May 29
Congrats!! So PPR issued a month from IP2.

I've been in IP2 since April 19 and I was told decision will be made once my BG checks complete.

I've failed to understand why my BG checks are taking them so long. I have only 1 travel history(UK), no military or political or Middle East background, no dependants and no visa refusals. Are they conducting BG checks to see whether I have visited Moon or Mars? :confused::confused:

Reactions: Inabt

Shiv_CR7

Mar 3, 2019
Received my COPR, took 11 working days to get it back
Congrats!!!

Did you pick it up from VFS or opt for courier delivery. I have not opted for the courier service (had pathetic service from Blue dart). Is there a certain period of time which the VFS will hold our COPR at their premise as i might not be in town to collect my COPR (assuming it takes the same avg time it did for your COPR to arrive)

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
hi,

My Aor is 13 may

today i got ADR for family info imm5406 to submit in 7 days

is this is normal or kind of tension??
i m so afraid

prash88

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
Congrats!! So PPR issued a month from IP2.

I've been in IP2 since April 19 and I was told decision will be made once my BG checks complete.

I've failed to understand why my BG checks are taking them so long. I have only 1 travel history(UK), no military or political or Middle East background, no dependants and no visa refusals. Are they conducting BG checks to see whether I have visited Moon or Mars? :confused::confused:
Thanks. When your eligibility was passed, mine was in review but everything good as told by CIC agent. I don't think its a review required but a higher officer sign off of case analysts note. My security checks happened pretty fast.

Reactions: SithLord

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Hi,
I have just received a request letter to submit the following documents, in response to my request raised to add my spouse to application.
1. An IMM8 application with spouse details as accompanying and
2. Fee reciept for spouse Processing fee
We need to submit the documents within 7 days.
Could anyone please suggest if I need to submit any additional documents like WES report (ECA) as it adds points to my CRS score and also current residence proof (in Germany)?? of my spouse. In my profile, I could see the option to upload only 1 document each for the above.
It would be truly helpful if someone can suggest on this, as I'm thinking to submit the documents at the earliest.

Thank you in advance.

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
hi,

My Aor is 13 may

today i got ADR for family info imm5406 to submit in 7 days

is this is normal or kind of tension??
i m so afraid
Also that’s normal I believe. Just fill in the details of all family and dependents and you should be fine. At least they’re looking at your file! That’s positive. I have the same AOR :)

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Hi Guys,

Here is my timeline.

AOR - Nov 20 2018
Med Passed - Dec 2018
IP2 - 23 May 2019
Visa Request Letter 29 May 2019

One question - my wife is 8 months pregnant.

Our med exam expires in July 2019.

So what can I do to extend the landing date?

Thank you!!!
Maybe raise a CSE. They might be able to take it into consideration.

Good luck though and congratulations on the PPR and upcoming parenthood :)

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Hi,
I have just received a request letter to submit the following documents, in response to my request raised to add my spouse to application.
1. An IMM8 application with spouse details as accompanying and
2. Fee reciept for spouse Processing fee
We need to submit the documents within 7 days.
Could anyone please suggest if I need to submit any additional documents like WES report (ECA) as it adds points to my CRS score and also current residence proof (in Germany)?? of my spouse. In my profile, I could see the option to upload only 1 document each for the above.
It would be truly helpful if someone can suggest on this, as I'm thinking to submit the documents at the earliest.

Thank you in advance.
You already received an ITA for just your CRS score and submitted your PR form which is under processing.
So at this point, your spouse details is not going add any score - or matter even if it does. You have cleared that phase already.
So just upload the document that they have requested for.
IRCC knows that no one can get ECA done in 7 days and will not request it, and if they do, they will give plenty of time and not just 7 days.

Reactions: Sailaja444

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
when i called CIC on 3 may 20119 , agent said your due date is 1st week of june ,,and if you didnt get any answer until then ,, then you call us again
however my 6 months completed on 13 MAY ,,,, is there any info on notes that he was reading about due date in june or he is just predicting .... any one have idea about this ?
I was told the exact same thing word by word..! Maybe it's the bring forward date after the reminder is sent to the case officer. Who knows for sure!