+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Order GCMS notes on 29th April. Did not receive it yet!
Webform was raised regarding updating CIC that my husband has entered Canada in Co Op Visa to which they replied on the 8th day that it has been updated.
Back in April last week and 1st week of May when we called CIC, they said BC in progress and rest all in progress too, however nothing showed in our application.
LAst 2 weeks called again but this time the agents said nothing in progress, file is untouched..which is exactly what we see in our application. Not understanding whom to believe.

So would suggest not to believe these agents, just to avoid more questions they saw things are in progress...just my personal understanding.. I might be wrong.

1 day left. Loosing hope.
Yes I also think the same..don’t lose hope we will get our mails!!:) but this process of not touching the file even after 6 months timeline is really frustrating..if this is their way then they should stop putting the 6 month timeline

Reactions: ZEDDZ and Upasana

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
So I just found out a new piece of information. I spoke to my agent, and he says that the actual deadline is not the 6 months from the AOR date (which is shown on the profile), but 6 months from the ITA documents submission deadline.

I submitted by documents and received my AOR on 23rd November, and the official deadline to submit my ITA documents was on 3rd December. So according to the agent, the actual deadline for me is 3rd June. So hopefully, there may be chance I get it before the 3rd :)
Ohh is that so?This gives hope:) thanks

Reactions: veggiedude

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
So I just found out a new piece of information. I spoke to my agent, and he says that the actual deadline is not the 6 months from the AOR date (which is shown on the profile), but 6 months from the ITA documents submission deadline.

I submitted by documents and received my AOR on 23rd November, and the official deadline to submit my ITA documents was on 3rd December. So according to the agent, the actual deadline for me is 3rd June. So hopefully, there may be chance I get it before the 3rd :)
When was ur ITA?
Then why does it show as 6 months from AOR in the application? Did u ask this?

Reactions: OjideK

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hello!!!

So finally NDVO has woke up from hibernation (at least in my case)!!! File progressed to IP2 when 2 days left to complete 6 month period. Let's see what the days further have to unfold!!!
NDVO's trend

Mon-Fri - Change status to IP2, which means approval
Next Mon - Around 1-2PM, bulk send PPR email

So latest by 3rd June you should get it

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I think NDVO and Ottawa take turns to sleep for sometime:p initially NDVO was lost somewhere and now Ottawa has a huge backlog but nothing is turning up from their end :D While NDVO is busy clearing the backlog!
NDVO was dead for the whole of April and most of May... only around 13 May did they finally start moving people to IP2 and handing out PPRs in batches. Now, they are even approving some files with AOR of 30 Dec.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
It's the same for me. I raised CSE yesterday as my application exceeded 6 months and there was no automated reply. Unlike when I raised CSE back in April I received an automated response.
Don’t know what to do in such a situation, keep sending CSEs or wait.

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
IP2 is still a progress.
1 day left and still in IP1..!!

Totally disgusting! :(
ip2 n ppr will follow soon once deadline completes, it's a matter of a week. my aor 22nd, after completion of the timeline , i moved to ip2 n adr

Reactions: Upasana

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
It's the same for me. I raised CSE yesterday as my application exceeded 6 months and there was no automated reply. Unlike when I raised CSE back in April I received an automated response.
there isn't any autoreply for CSE , same with me ...raised on 1st week of may but they'll revrert within 7 to 10 days

Felix28824

May 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

AOR Nov 2nd.
Requested additional medicals which have all been submitted and IOM doctors say all is fine but status on medicals still says ‘we are reviewing your medical results...’.

CIC asked for additional documents ECA for me and my spouse on friday which I promptly uploaded.

Other than these, I have no idea what’s going on. Sent a mail, no update. Thinking of raising gcms notes...

It’s been 6 months 25 days.
I am so frustrated. People who submitted Jan already got their visas. I feel like giving up and moving on.
What's the expire date of your original Medical exam?

AOR Nov 5, still in IP 1

Reactions: Upasana