+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Hey, dont worry much.
Atleast you are not alone.
Aor 28th Nov. Now 1 day left.
Called them couple of days ago, said same thing. File untouched.
There are a few more unlucky people like us, whose file is untouched post mep.
Whereas some lucky people of the same Aor who have also got copr by now and some extremely lucky people whose Aor falls in 2019 and has ppr.

Just that our starts are not shinning bright.
I am stuck in India and my husband has already moved to Canada due to his studies.

There are many more in worse situations who are waiting for over 8 months now!
If they can survive it, we too can..

Fingers, legs, hands, crossed for this weeks draw!!!
I am in the same boat,finished 6 month timeline last Friday on 24th,waiting for a miracle to happen:) Hope that we all get through in the next batch!or atleast have some update:)

Reactions: Upasana

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
We are currently processing your request. We will send you a message if there is an update or if we need more information from you. The processing of your request takes us longer than usual. About 20% of our requests are more complex. They take longer for us to process due to factors such as the ease with which we can verify the information, the effectiveness and timeliness of your responses to our inquiries and whether the request is complete.

Who has the same status as me ?
Aor 27 November 2018
Ottawa
Yes same status AOR 24th November

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
What is the best time to talk to an agent?India time..I haven’t been able to get the through them they seem to be so busy everytime I call.but still are unable to process our files within 6 months :p
Though I know agents aren’t working on our files but still am just pissed off with their apathetic nature of working on things

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
CIC gives it time limit to submit our documents..... And then also for additional documents.......
I wish the officers working on our files are also given strict time limit to process the file.......

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
CIC gives us time limit to submit our documents..... And then also for additional documents.......
I wish the officers working on our files are also given strict time limit to process the files.....

Reactions: scargee

bjsundhani

Nov 2, 2018
We are currently processing your request. We will send you a message if there is an update or if we need more information from you. The processing of your request takes us longer than usual. About 20% of our requests are more complex. They take longer for us to process due to factors such as the ease with which we can verify the information, the effectiveness and timeliness of your responses to our inquiries and whether the request is complete.

Aor 27 November 2018
Ottawa
Me.....I have the same status as yours

Firefly 18

Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27 Nov 2018
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2018
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
Passed

Aor 27 November 2018
Ottawa
Yes, same AOR.. cic agent on friday said eligibility in progress and criminality passed!completed 6 months today..

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Hey, dont worry much.
Whereas some lucky people of the same Aor who have also got copr by now and some extremely lucky people whose Aor falls in 2019 and has ppr.

I am stuck in India and my husband has already moved to Canada due to his studies.

Hi, Same here 29th Nov AOR. with 2 days left and nothing has started. It is truly disheartening when people with AORs in Jan and Feb'19 are getting PPRs while we are struck here since 6 months.
We are sailing in same boat, my Husband is in Germany and me in India. As this process is taking much longer than expected, I have changed my spouse status to 'Accompanying', so that at least we get PR together even after 8/9 months or donno when. I'm loosing all the hope now and planning to leave the application to the CIC to process in their own pace and move to Germany. :(

Reactions: shawn18 and Upasana

PooyaZii

Dec 22, 2018
Relax...... Don't worry..... :)
They take time these days to process the file....... They are giving you permanent residence in their country......so they take der own time to process the files Don't worry...... I completed my 6 months on 4th May..... And still waiting for ppr.....
I also thought that my file will be processed in 3-4 months..... But here I am still waiting..... And der are many more whose aor might be of October..... All we can do is pray and wait patiently...... :)
Yeah, I understand that this is a big deal and should take time, like it does for Australia for instance. But why do they have to set a deadline that they know they are unable to meet anyway? I mean, wasn't it better for the to say that they process all applications within 8 months instead of processing 80% in 6?

PooyaZii

Dec 22, 2018
Hey, dont worry much.

Yeah, only thing we can do now is to keep everything crossed hoping something will happen soon.

veggiedude

Star Member
May 6, 2019
23rd Nov AoR here. No ADRs, and status in IP2.
4 Days passed since my deadline, but hope still going strong. We just need to push through guys, eventually we shall get it!