+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

CanTech

Apr 22, 2019
AOR 26TH NOV...Since 26 is Sunday so basically 6 month timeline over:(..Don't know where have these people dumped our file...:mad:.Finally, requested gcms notes on Friday...seriously, this process is sick, life is on hold...:mad::confused::eek:o_OGuys any idea how much time criminality nd security takes? :(

Vikas Patel

Apr 13, 2019
Ho, I submitted my passports last Saturday at VFS Hyderabad, yes consent forms are needed, two consent forms per applicant, if you don’t carry, they will give you the same, yes passport xerox copy is required(they asked me the first and the last page) photograph service is available there,
No need to carry any envelope, and yes carry cash with you. No other documents apart from the ones you mentioned are required. Yes walk-ins are allowed.
Did you receive your passport back or is it still under process?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi all
my 6 month waiting time has already expired and I received this reply from LVO . (LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca)

Thank you for your email.
Your application is now being processed by this office (London, UK) and is currently awaiting review. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to.
In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated.
Yours sincerely,
LBM
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Can anyone comment that how much more time my application will take. has anyone experienced this email before?
AOR 2 Nov 2018
FSW -Express entry-- outland
1 PA and 3 kids.

Thank you

Seems like a final review to me. Sounds like good news :)

aniaddala

May 24, 2019
I had an ADR as well. It was for bank statements for last 6 months, essence being the same - to check where the money was coming in from.

I submitted:
1. Last 6 months bank statements on the letter head, signed and stamped by the bank authorities.
2. An updated letter for proof of funds.
3. Last 6 months pay slips - as that was one of the sources of deposits.
4. Incentive letter from my company - another source of deposit.

I was lucky. The documents were checked in a day and got the PPR the next day.
Thank you so much for your response, I submitted on May 21 as it was the long weekend here. Congratulations to you!

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
'Next week '........ Next week...... Next week.....
I and many others have been waiting week after week ....... With a thought that..... Next week will be ours..... :).:)
Hope is the only way to survive. I was very tensed the week before I got my PPR coz I had a review required for funds & even the agent told me not to expect anything before september. So, coming Monday I was very calm & had decided it’ll come when it has to and I logged in thinking I might get ADR for funds but instead got PPR in 3 days. I know it’s very difficult to stay calm but just a little more faith & you’ll see the miracle

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR 26TH NOV...Since 26 is Sunday so basically 6 month timeline over:(..Don't know where have these people dumped our file...:mad:.Finally, requested gcms notes on Friday...seriously, this process is sick, life is on hold...:mad::confused::eek:o_OGuys any idea how much time criminality nd security takes? :(
Friend, first of all, don't lose patience.
If your eligibility is cleared it means you have crossed the biggest huddle.
Criminality generally does not take much time as it is based on PCC (Time depends on number of PCCs you have)
Security will take 2-12 months.
If your security/ Background check is processing, please don't order gcms as all the security-related information is retracted. You need to order CBSA and CSIS notes to know about securiy