Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
AOR Received.
10/12/2018
Passport Req..
09-05-2019
Go to the nearest VFS with a copy of your ready for visa email, passport, xerox of front page, last page of your passport, two photographs of 50X70mm, with your name n date of birth written on backside of photo, and two vfs consent forms per applicant, Its a walk-in so no appointment needed, vfs is working on saturdays as well these days from 9-1pm. I hope this helps
Hi,
Also keep the exact amount that you need to pay in VFS.
Working hours Monday to friday 9am - 5pm

Reactions: Shiv_CR7

Mani25

May 24, 2019
Call in this number. +1 888 242 2100. This is the number where u can directly reach an agent without being transferred.
Call from any app, i use fongo app. U need to but it for 350 app. From Google play (for Android, also available in iphone). U will get a Canadian number once u buy it. And u will be able to call via internet/wifi.

Call at 5.30pm IST. That's the easiest time to call as u will get least waiting time..Else to get through an agent it's might take u an hour.
Call on Tue.

Best wishes :)
Thank you so much for the information..

Reactions: Upasana

pratikmoon

May 13, 2018
question to those who have sent thier passport after ppr. oi got the email below last night saying:

Dear ******

Visa application, tracking ID No. ############## has been dispatched to the IRCC Office, on 2019-05-24 02:54:56 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,
VFS Global

what does this mean?? does this mean that they have reached a final decision and they are returning my visa back?
i got my ppr may 17 and i sent my passport to vfs manila on may may 22.

thank you
They will update your EE online account when the final decision has been taken. Keep an eye on that.

Meanwhile you can check the status of your passport on the VFS website.

pratikmoon

May 13, 2018
Hello guys,
AOR November 19th, 2018
I am a silent reader, got ADR on May 17th for proof of funds for transactions deposits done in my banking account.
I submitted explanation letter with the following:
  1. Cover letter from my father
  2. Notarized Affidavit from my father
  3. Proof of transaction statements and letter from my father’s bank
  4. Cover letter from my Grandfather
  5. Notarized Affidavit from my Grandfather
  6. Proof of transaction statements and letter from my grandfather’s bank
  7. A letter from my bank stating current bank balance
Is this good enough as supporting documents? Can I expect PPR mail soon? my primary office is Ottawa.
I had an ADR as well. It was for bank statements for last 6 months, essence being the same - to check where the money was coming in from.

I submitted:
1. Last 6 months bank statements on the letter head, signed and stamped by the bank authorities.
2. An updated letter for proof of funds.
3. Last 6 months pay slips - as that was one of the sources of deposits.
4. Incentive letter from my company - another source of deposit.

I was lucky. The documents were checked in a day and got the PPR the next day.

Zainab11

Apr 25, 2019
I had an ADR as well. It was for bank statements for last 6 months, essence being the same - to check where the money was coming in from.

I submitted:
1. Last 6 months bank statements on the letter head, signed and stamped by the bank authorities.
2. An updated letter for proof of funds.
3. Last 6 months pay slips - as that was one of the sources of deposits.
4. Incentive letter from my company - another source of deposit.

I was lucky. The documents were checked in a day and got the PPR the next day.
When did you get your pr ?

FSW_pak

May 25, 2019
Hi all
my 6 month waiting time has already expired and I received this reply from LVO . (LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca)

Thank you for your email.
Your application is now being processed by this office (London, UK) and is currently awaiting review. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to.
In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated.
Yours sincerely,
LBM
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Can anyone comment that how much more time my application will take. has anyone experienced this email before?
AOR 2 Nov 2018
FSW -Express entry-- outland
1 PA and 3 kids.

Thank you

tintu1717

Apr 3, 2019
WAYANAD, KERALA, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
AOR Received.
10/12/2018
Passport Req..
09-05-2019
Hi all
my 6 month waiting time has already expired and I received this reply from LVO . (LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca)

Thank you for your email.
Your application is now being processed by this office (London, UK) and is currently awaiting review. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to.
In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated.
Yours sincerely,
LBM
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Can anyone comment that how much more time my application will take. has anyone experienced this email before?
AOR 2 Nov 2018
FSW -Express entry-- outland
1 PA and 3 kids.

Thank you

No i dont have the experience, but I believe this is a normal reply from LVO, Your Profile may be waiting for the final approval of officer, Hence wait patiently. Will receive the PPR mail within June. :)

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
AOR: Nov 20, 2018
File untouched since January,2019
Eligibility: Met
criminality: Pass
Got this reply from the VO:
Our office is processing a high volume of applications. Having noted this, the application is in queue
to be assigned to an officer soon. Our goal is to process 80% of the applications received within a 6
month timeframe, however some applications fall outside of the 6 month processing time due to
various reasons. Please rest assured that the application is being processed, and an officer will request
additional documentation should they be required.
How long do you guys think is the queue?

pratikmoon

May 13, 2018
For folks who have submitted the docs at VFS:

Is VFS consent form required while submitting the passport at VFS center?

I believe no need to carry an envelope but i did see someone mentioning it. Do i need to carry it?

Apart from Passport and passport copy, 2 photograph and RFV printout, do i need to take any other document?

I plan to submit all the docs at Hyderabad VFS, walk-in's are allowed, correct?
Is VFS consent form required?: I guess yes. I did sign one at the center.

Do we need to carry an envelope?: I was told, by an agent working at the VFS center, that they send the documents in their own envelopes. But better to carry one with yourself, just in case.

Documents to be submitted: Well it varies from case to case. Like I was asked for a copy of the RFV mail, 2 photographs, a copy of my medical test, copy of police certificates(if not submitted earlier), IMM5669, IMM5662, updated family chart and a copr of my RPRF receipt.

About walk ins: I read a notice on their notice board that walk ins are allowed and there is no need to take an appointment in advance. I never took an appointment and just dropped by.

Reactions: Shiv_CR7

Rocky_2018

Feb 6, 2019
For folks who have submitted the docs at VFS:

Is VFS consent form required while submitting the passport at VFS center?

I believe no need to carry an envelope but i did see someone mentioning it. Do i need to carry it?

Apart from Passport and passport copy, 2 photograph and RFV printout, do i need to take any other document?

I plan to submit all the docs at Hyderabad VFS, walk-in's are allowed, correct?
Ho, I submitted my passports last Saturday at VFS Hyderabad, yes consent forms are needed, two consent forms per applicant, if you don’t carry, they will give you the same, yes passport xerox copy is required(they asked me the first and the last page) photograph service is available there,
No need to carry any envelope, and yes carry cash with you. No other documents apart from the ones you mentioned are required. Yes walk-ins are allowed.