+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Mani25

May 24, 2019
Could anyone please tell me how to contact cic? I tried the numbers but after a long call, they just say all the agents are busy.. not sure what to do

AOR: November 29, 2018
Medicals: Passed January 9, 2019
No update since then!!

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Could anyone please tell me how to contact cic? I tried the numbers but after a long call, they just say all the agents are busy.. not sure what to do

No update since then!!
Relax, loads of Nov cases have not received final decisions yet. Try several times when calling CIC, they have phone channel limit that controls line amount at certain time.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019

No update since then!!

Aor 28th Nov 18.
No update after mep in Jan. Still waiting. Called cic on Thu. Said nothing has started, file untouched.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hi,

How did you call them? I mean what number you tried?
Call in this number. +1 888 242 2100. This is the number where u can directly reach an agent without being transferred.
Call from any app, i use fongo app. U need to but it for 350 app. From Google play (for Android, also available in iphone). U will get a Canadian number once u buy it. And u will be able to call via internet/wifi.

Call at 5.30pm IST. That's the easiest time to call as u will get least waiting time..Else to get through an agent it's might take u an hour.
Call on Tue.

Best wishes :)

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
The very first update I got after MEP was on Apr 19 for RPRF then 2 ADRs and after that complete silence. Think my BG check must have started at some point around May 1st week. That's when I found out my eligibility is recommended pass.

Next week I'm completing 7 months. We truly need a miracle at this point
My friend got his PPR request exactly after 7 months and he did receive 2 ADRs. You might get lucky next week and wake up to the amazing email of RFV

Shiv_CR7

Mar 3, 2019
For folks who have submitted the docs at VFS:

Is VFS consent form required while submitting the passport at VFS center?

I believe no need to carry an envelope but i did see someone mentioning it. Do i need to carry it?

Apart from Passport and passport copy, 2 photograph and RFV printout, do i need to take any other document?

I plan to submit all the docs at Hyderabad VFS, walk-in's are allowed, correct?

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
For folks who have submitted the docs at VFS:

Is VFS consent form required while submitting the passport at VFS center?

I believe no need to carry an envelope but i did see someone mentioning it. Do i need to carry it?

Apart from Passport and passport copy, 2 photograph and RFV printout, do i need to take any other document?

I plan to submit all the docs at Hyderabad VFS, walk-in's are allowed, correct?
Walk-ins are allowed. You need to carry consent form along with all these documents. However, passport copy is not really needed while submitting the documents. You'll need the copy when you collect your passport from VFS.