+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

aniaddala

May 24, 2019
Hello guys,
AOR November 19th, 2018
I am a silent reader, got ADR on May 17th for proof of funds for transactions deposits done in my banking account.
I submitted explanation letter with the following:
  1. Cover letter from my father
  2. Notarized Affidavit from my father
  3. Proof of transaction statements and letter from my father’s bank
  4. Cover letter from my Grandfather
  5. Notarized Affidavit from my Grandfather
  6. Proof of transaction statements and letter from my grandfather’s bank
  7. A letter from my bank stating current bank balance
Is this good enough as supporting documents? Can I expect PPR mail soon? my primary office is Ottawa.

Reactions: Upasana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Congrats! it's pretty discouraging. I am trying to get the will to get off the forums and just be mindful about the present. Carpe Diem/Seize the day! kind of direction. Easier said than done of course
We are all on same boat. Hopefully something positive happens soon :)

Reactions: Upasana

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Medical expiring on 22nd June aor 1 got a mesg to retake medical (the only update I got) ☹ Don’t know to take it as a positive sign or negative
Definitely a good sign. An officer processing your application will only request for a remedical if an expired medical (or one expiring soon) is the only reason holding him/her from approving your application.

You can expect PPR in about 2 weeks after uploading the new medical sheets. You may also additionally send them via CSE. All the best.

Last edited:

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW

Maheen khan

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Definitely a good sign. An officer processing your application will only request for a remedical if an expired medical (or one expiring soon) is the only reason holding him/her from approving your application.

You can expect PPR in about 2 weeks after uploading the new medical sheets. You may also additional send them via CSE. All the best.
What’s CSE?

diana_d

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I am currently apply for PR processing under student stream AINP.
AOR 18 November,2018
Medical request May 10,2019
Medical passed May 17,2019
Eligibilities and background were changed into reviewing on the same day on Medical request.
When should I expect PPR? I want to quit my currently job because I am too tired and stressing out.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
I am currently apply for PR processing under student stream AINP.
AOR 18 November,2018
Medical request May 10,2019
Medical passed May 17,2019
Eligibilities and background were changed into reviewing on the same day on Medical request.
When should I expect PPR? I want to quit my currently job because I am too tired and stressing out.
Wait up. U will get it in the next batch. I know a couple of people who got it within a week of medical submission

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
thank you for your reply. will it be that fast? I'm applying as normal processing and the estimate time is 19 months :(
Should be. That's what I saw for them. My husband's medical is expiring in July. He is already in Canada in co-op visa.
My file hasn't moved since Jan. AOR 28th Nov. I am expecting that this remedical might move my file.

Reactions: diana_d

Maheen khan

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018

You can expect PPR in about 2 weeks after uploading the new medical sheets. You may also additionally send them via CSE. All the best.
I hope this is the only case! Thanks

aniaddala

May 24, 2019
Hello guys,
AOR November 19th, 2018
I am a silent reader, got ADR on May 17th for proof of funds for transactions deposits done in my banking account.
I submitted explanation letter with the following:
  1. Cover letter from my father
  2. Notarized Affidavit from my father
  3. Proof of transaction statements and letter from my father’s bank
  4. Cover letter from my Grandfather
  5. Notarized Affidavit from my Grandfather
  6. Proof of transaction statements and letter from my grandfather’s bank
  7. A letter from my bank stating current bank balance
Is this good enough as supporting documents? Can I expect PPR mail soon? my primary office is Ottawa.
Can anyone share your views or feedback on this please.