+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,

AOR: 23 NOV 2018 CEC Inland

Background Check started somewhere late December or Early Jan 2019; never bothered to take note of timelines, thinking to be patience will pay off

But now I have passed 6 months with no further update

Today, I called CIC and agent told me that your eligibility is "recommended pass" and background check is ongoing. He also told me that he will be able to send a note or something like that to agent reviewing the file on 02-June-2019.

Can anyone help? Should I order GCMS notes
FSW-O here and I'm also eligibility - recommended pass and BG checks are ongoing.

What did the agent tell you about security? my security - not started.

I think we may have to wait a week or two. Most likely we may hear something next week or early June.

The agent told me I should hear a decision by June 11, 2019 as that's my bring forward date. The date when my case will be reviewed by the officer again.

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
I am actually worried now...... Coz..... It happened twice..... And I got adr along with it...... This time only profile updated
You had mentioned last time that your eligibility criminality and bg is passed so its obvious it's your ppr just relax and enjoy the moment.

Reactions: Upasana

pingguo222

Mar 6, 2019
Received the golden email this morning and just sent out the passport by Canada Post ;)

Thanks to this forum my anxious can come out a bit so hang in there guys your golden email is coming!
Received by passport along with CoPR on May 22, 2019. Didn't bother to book appointment and will go to borders for landing. Everyone who haven't received the golden email... Have faith and may the golden emails rain on you!

Sushi777

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Received by passport along with CoPR on May 22, 2019. Didn't bother to book appointment and will go to borders for landing. Everyone who haven't received the golden email... Have faith and may the golden emails rain on you!
Congrats! it's pretty discouraging. I am trying to get the will to get off the forums and just be mindful about the present. Carpe Diem/Seize the day! kind of direction. Easier said than done of course

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi.. does anyone have any news regarding London visa office? their processing time and if anyone has heard from them recently. Any pprs issued? I am AOR Nov 12 and have no news since MEP and biometrics. Since the file is transferred, nothing to learn from calling ircc either. Any info regarding London visa office is appreciated! Thanks
Haven’t seen any PPR rain from London lately. Just few intermittent cases but generally it’s a very busy VO. Also, it’s a long weekend in UK so they will open on Tuesday now.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Can anyone tell what ircc checks in eligibility, security and criminality?
In Eligibility, they check your documents supporting your claim for CRS score (Sec 11.2)
Criminality is based on your PCC
Security - They check about if you are admissible to Canada or not. (They check anything and everything)