+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Same thing happened with me..April last week and May 1st week..When we called the agents told us both the times that BC is in progress and rest are in progress too. Whereas the last time I called last week, the agent said nothing has been touched except medical..Just what I see on my application.

Seems like the last agent just checked what shows on my application and told me the same..He did not check any notes.
It's very unpredictable and demotivating.

But hey, u got it. Congratulations!!
Ur wait is over now.
With time most are getting it, just a handful of people left now.. Including me.
With time I guess I will be left alone in this thread posting for help but no one to reply.. :)

Will try calling again today.

Wish me luck!!

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Nov 22 and still nothing :(

Reactions: Upasana

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Same thing happened with me..April last week and May 1st week..When we called the agents told us both the times that BC is in progress and rest are in progress too. Whereas the last time I called last week, the agent said nothing has been touched except medical..Just what I see on my application.

Seems like the last agent just checked what shows on my application and told me the same..He did not check any notes.
It's very unpredictable and demotivating.

But hey, u got it. Congratulations!!
Ur wait is over now.
With time most are getting it, just a handful of people left now.. Including me.
With time I guess I will be left alone in this thread posting for help but no one to reply.. :)

Will try calling again today.

Wish me luck!!
Best of luck......
I will also call today......
Hope the call gets through.......
And don't very der are many.
.... Who are still in this thread..... Waiting for ppr like u...... :)

Reactions: Upasana

Maiworld

May 23, 2019
What does it mean when you're told "your file is presently in for final review" you should hear something by the end of June.
AOR Nov 19
Ghost update May 14

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
I simply forgot to include one occupation and with that there was a gap in the timeline.

I hope this doesn’t add too much processing time.
It shouldn't. And considering you already sent them the necessary docs, they should complete review soon. Chek your profile for status - if it says Review in progress or Not Applicable.
Lot of ppl here posted about receiving ADR and getting PPR in a week's time.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys finally the 6month wait ended today morning.

Received Passport Request for Visa Email today dated 22nd May 2019

AOR 22nd Nov
MEP 2nd Jan
IP2 18th May
RFV 22nd May
CPC Ottawa

Thanks for all the help and support. I wish for everyone in this group a speedy PPR.
Congrats