Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hi guys I got the mail finally....Tears if joy
AOR 22nd Nov
Medical passed 27 Dec
No update
PPR mail-22 May (completes 6 months today)
Hang in there guys Ul b amazed on how you feel it wen u get it too..Lotsa prayers and best wishes..
Awww congrats!:D I'm still waiting... :( are your fsw or pnp? Do you know your VO?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pbaj

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Get a new Proof of funds letter and 6 months bank statement signed and stamped and add a LOE explaining where those funds are from(provide proofs of those transactions like sale receipts).
Has your bank balance been maintained above the required amount for the last 6 months?
what was your working hours per month?see if you satisfy below condition
  • 12 months of full-time work:
    • 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours), OR
  • equal amount in part-time hours, such as:
    • 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
Unfortunately, It all depends on our Case officer. But we got to do our due diligence as long as our application is under process.

I know a case recently which was rejected.But he got his application reinstated and got it approved in 30 days after rejection.
1- My working hours are 40 per week.
2- In Nov when I submitted my application, my POF was $19,000 approx and right now there is $22,000 available in my account so answer is YES account is maintained, (8 lac source, my wife sold her car for POF.)

Now I have a question from you, Raised webform for updated reference letter along with LOE in 10-May-2019, now you are recommending me to raise another (2nd) webform for POF along with LOE ? Is that the right way ? I mean the case officer can get confused for many webforms ?

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
1- My working hours are 40 per week.
2- In Nov when I submitted my application, my POF was $19,000 approx and right now there is $22,000 available in my account so answer is YES account is maintained, (8 lac source, my wife sold her car for POF.)

Now I have a question from you, Raised webform for updated reference letter along with LOE in 10-May-2019, now you are recommending me to raise another (2nd) webform for POF along with LOE ? Is that the right way ? I mean the case officer can get confused ?
Eligibility contains multiple things.POF and work experience are part of it. If you don't clear you funds, you will be in the same situation as before.

The first webform you raised was for work experience, in this webform you will replace POF documents which is a whole different category of eligibility.

I request any other senior members of this group to weigh in on this @SithLord

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
guy PPR today .
Thanks you all for your guidence especially @SithLord .
AOR-21st nov
medical -28th nov
ip2-16th may 2019
ppr -today..

I wish you for you all to get your golden mail very soon.

thankyou :D:D:D:D
Congratulations. Told u that eligibility is passed with ip2.
Any future updates after ip 2.
Am waiting with ip2 on 16.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Eligibility contains multiple things.POF and work experience are part of it. If you don't clear you funds, you will be in the same situation as before.

The first webform you raised was for work experience, in this webform you will replace POF documents which is a whole different category of eligibility.

I request any other senior members of this group to weigh in on this @SithLord
How about to wait for GCMS for better picture or to raise webform on the basis of my few confusions in my application ?

olujones007

Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys I got the mail finally....Tears if joy
AOR 22nd Nov
Medical passed 27 Dec
No update
PPR mail-22 May (completes 6 months today)
Hang in there guys Ul b amazed on how you feel it wen u get it too..Lotsa prayers and best wishes..
Congrats my AOR mate. Am still waiting for mine.

Reactions: Pbaj

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
How about to wait for GCMS for better picture or to raise webform on the basis of my few confusions in my application ?
That is also a good thing.
Ask around with other members and determine the next step.

If i were in your shoe, i would have sent out all the updated documents just to be on safer side instead of waiting. All the best.

Reactions: Majid Nawaz

dukenukem

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
New Delhi
Hey everyone
I submitted my application on November 12 and the ETA for completion was May 12 but I haven't received any updates other than "Your application is taking us longer to process", so I went an email via the webform and here's the reply I got :
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application."

Any ideas on what should I do if I don't get a reply?

Thanks!
My AOR is NOV 04 and I have the same reply to my web form query. Thereafter I got no further emails or Updates. Still stuck on IP1. I am loosing hope now. :(

May 13, 2019
Buy Fongo app from playstore.
You would need to pay around 350 INR and get it. It will give you a Canadian number and u can make calls without any kind of issues via net/wifi.
I have been using it to call CIC and my husband and till date I have never faced any issues. Rather my husband is also calling me in the number I got from this app from Canada.

Give it a try.
Thanks, seems okay for now-- I'll actually try making calls later.