Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Which number do you use to call CIC from India? Could you please share it?
1-888-242-2100
Try installing takatone. Hangouts werent working for us, so we installed takatone app and changed VPN to Canada and made the call.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I am in frustrating traduction, 8 days left, thinking too much related to application? Remedy required :'( ?

Things I question myself related to application;

Haven't got any ADR, is that a good sign or bad ?
Have uploaded updated reference letter in which salary and Full time term mentioned along with LOE through webform is that a good sign or bad?
My wife transferred 8 lac to my account for POF is that a good sign or bad ?

God I am so frustrated now.

Have lost all my hopes when RALPH said eligibility not met (It means the information you submitted is not sufficient to meet the criteria.) , thinking of refusal now a days.

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Can you please explain what does it mean, and will it delay the decision? I am already closing 6 months.
I must say I have no idea when the application moved to this status
'Review required'-This is a suggestion put forward by 'Case analyst' to 'case officer' in case he cannot verify the authenticity of something(A lot of people get it. Some of the cases get ADR's as a consequent and some get approved with no issues).

example-(Funds is the reason most of the time for being review required in case its a simple case)

Case analyst finds a large deposit in your account transaction.In this case, case analyst will highlight what he found and the case officer will review it and issue a ADR to prove that the money deposited is your's.They mostly request for a POF letter and 6 months bank statement.

Similarly there may be various other reasons like sibling relationship verification,Work experience letter not being issued on official letterhead, Statutory questions being answered 'yes' etc

No reason to be alarmed.Order GCMS notes, analyse your application and try to figure out where a review might be required in the mean time.You can also call and try to know where they are trying to review although I am not sure if they provide it over phone.

will it delay the decision- These days once an application is picked, it's continuously being worked on even if you get ADR until you get PPR.It may be delayed by a week or two in comparison to those who have everything clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Immigration_guru

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
I am in frustrating traduction, 8 days left, thinking too much related to application? Remedy required :'( ?

Things I question myself related to application;

Haven't got any ADR, is that a good sign or bad ?
Have uploaded updated reference letter in which salary and Full time term mentioned along with LOE through webform is that a good sign or bad?
My wife transferred 8 lac to my account for POF is that a good sign or bad ?

God I am so frustrated now.

Have lost all my hopes when RALPH said eligibility not met (It means the information you submitted is not sufficient to meet the criteria.) , thinking of refusal now a days.
Brother, I am confused by your case.Why did you contact MP instead of raising CSE or calling IRCC yourself?
If you raised a CSE, what is the reply you got?
what is the reason for eligibility being 'not met'?
Is the MP your only source where you heard your eligibility is not met?
Let me know, I will try my best to help you out.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Brother, I am confused by your case.Why did you contact MP instead of raising CSE or calling IRCC yourself?
If you raised a CSE, what is the reply you got?
what is the reason for eligibility being 'not met'?
Is the MP your only source where you heard your eligibility is not met?
Let me know, I will try my best to help you out.
Let me describe you my scenario,

1- I contacted MP because a guy of Nov AORs whatsapp group (which I left) told me about that there's a person who helps people, he shared Mp's email address to me so that's why, Now I dont know how authentic is MP
2- My VO is London, called IRCC twice months ago they said they can't share the details of my application because its OUTSIDE CANADA
3- The moment I got MP's reply about my eligibility not met, criminality passed and security not initiated, I shared the same to that group they said to upload updated doc through webform because they said salary and full time term is mandatory in the reference letter so upload the updated doc.
4- IRCC reply

Good day

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

• Updated Docs(Principal Applicant)1.pdf
  • Updated Docs (Secondary Applicant).pdf
We have forwarded them along with the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in London, England, we invite you to also contact them in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
5- Have ordered GCMS 12 days ago

(I specifically dont know the main reason of eligibility not met, I assumed that can be a reference letter so uploaded the updated one)