+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Ralph Goodale, MP <goodale@sasktel.net>
To:'
May 9 at 9:02 PM

"Dear - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov 30, 2018. It is in London.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility has not been met. (It means the information you submitted is not sufficient to meet the criteria.)

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Nov 12, 2019."

AFTER THIS EMAIL, I UPLOADED UPDATED REFERENCE LETTER WITH LATEST SALARY SLIPS IN ADVANCE ALONG WITH LOE VIA WEBFORM, after 7 days got their STANDARD REPLY.

DID I DO RIGHT THING?

ALSO HOW AUTHENTIC IS RALPH ?

Last edited:

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hi all, Got into IP2 May 20th. Yesterday called IRCC and specifically asked about eligibility ,they said it looks good., they can say only that since file is in NDVO. Asked about GCMS, they told Gcms will be delaying .

Is this looks good !

Vasi84

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I did send all the information...... I provided the scanned copies of the stamped pages of my passport .......
But they asked for it again......
Hi @Priya0227, this may be nothing but wanted to let you know.. we were asked to upload each page of our passport, including the blank ones... i had 90 pages to upload including my old and new passport. See if thi is is how you have to upload your passport.

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
where do you get ADR request???in inbox as an email or in the profile page..
I am asking this coz I am AOR 10th Nov and still in IP1, eligibility is passed and nothing is received as an ADR.
Plz confirm

priya93

Apr 27, 2019
I have received the below reply for the web form I raised last week. Is it a standard reply which they give to all the queries?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your permanent residence application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I have received the below reply for the web form I raised last week. Is it a standard reply which they give to all the queries?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your permanent residence application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

thats the same I Got

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Ralph Goodale, MP <goodale@sasktel.net>
To:'
May 9 at 9:02 PM

"Dear - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov 30, 2018. It is in London.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility has not been met. (It means the information you submitted is not sufficient to meet the criteria.)

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Nov 12, 2019."

AFTER THIS EMAIL, I UPLOADED UPDATED REFERENCE LETTER WITH LATEST SALARY SLIPS IN ADVANCE ALONG WITH LOE VIA WEBFORM, after 7 days got their STANDARD REPLY.

DID I DO RIGHT THING?

ALSO HOW AUTHENTIC IS RALPH ?
You need to order GCMS notes ASAP....
As long as you rectify the issue through a CSE, you should be safe....

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Is there someone with "review required" status in eligibility here?
Yes I am in Eligibility 'not met' - review required for incorrect NOC.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
anyone knows what Review Required means?
Not sure if anyone answered but RR means something is missing/incorrect in your file and junior agent has recommended senior Visa officer to review that part before making a decision....

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
You need to order GCMS notes ASAP....
As long as you rectify the issue through a CSE, you should be safe....
Have ordered GCMS 12 days ago, Also I just wanted to know if Ralph is authentic enough ?

Also Salary and Full time term were not mentioned before so when Ralph replied that so the reference letter triggered me and I attached updated reference letter same day.

Also in worst case scenario, if i get refusal :'( then how much time it will take for refusal? so that I apply again ? 8 days left for 6 months mark