Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am a silent reader in this group, have exactly the same situation after medical passed on 9th Jan there has been no update. 6 days left for the timeline to end.
Aor - 28th November .
Did you check your notes? Is anything regard A.11.2 write?

Felix28824

May 1, 2019
Hi all,

I recently filed a web query and the following generic response is what I got:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always frustrating to all concerned. We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Has anyone gotten the same email and if so, how much longer (after the initial 6 months wait) did you have to wait to get PPR?

Thanks in advance for any responses.
Same to yours, AOR NOV 5, still in IP1

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Is it normal, if I am asked for second adr? 0i just got a request letter today to upload additional document.......
Is it normal?
What is the ADR for now? Schedule A or family information form is a good sign though

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I read somewhere in this thread got ADR and got PPR very next day after submission. So hope for the best.
May i know what kind of documents they asked for?. Because i am also November 5 AOR and no movement after IP2 on April 25th
Hello Mani
Do u have much travel or any stat questions .am also waiting after ip2 since last week. Have travel history though

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
6 months completed today :( No sign of any progress or update :( I hope it’s not gonna be a long wait..Anyone else with AOR 22 Nov and in the same boat?