India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Guys
Silly question
Any ideas about the passport submission process as in how long it takes.... is there any kind of a queue that u have to go through
Any extra docs required apart from passport nd photos
All you need it a PPR email and passport.
You can walk in any time (Avoid agent time). It takes 6-10 working days to get the passport back

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys,

Got my landing interview email just now!! It will be at Etobicoke office

I am CEC-inland single applicant from Toronto. AOR Nov 14, Winnipeg VO.

I was informed on May 8th that my application was approved and I decided to call this morning to see when they will send me PPR or landing interview. Got the email at 12:52pm ET.

Thanks to all of you, you are amazing people!! My best wishes for all of you, and hope you all get you PPR soon :)
Yeii! Congrats!!

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

NN88

Feb 7, 2018
I gave my biometrics in December and I’ve passed criminality since then. After that - total silence.

I don’t think it really makes that much of a difference.
I agree.. even i gave biometrics and its complete silence since medical.. called this month to learn that the file has been transferred to london visa office for God knows what reason! I am hoping and praying that everything is ok with the application.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
I agree.. even i gave biometrics and its complete silence since medical.. called this month to know that the file has been transferred to london visa office for God knows what reason! I am hoping and praying that everything is ok with the application.
Same here. Welcome to the London club!

NN88

Feb 7, 2018
Same here. Welcome to the London club!
This is frustrating.. they cant even access the file now.. btw do u have any idea if there are specific reasons for transferring applications of Pakistan origin applicants there or is it same old SHARING THE BURDEN thing.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
This is frustrating.. they cant even access the file now.. btw do u have any idea if there are specific reasons for transferring applications of Pakistan origin applicants there or is it same old SHARING THE BURDEN thing.
I believe London is the local visa office for Pakistan and Pakistan origin applicants. Normally movement to any LVO is a positive development but in our cases I think it’s placed in a queue waiting for an officer to review and finalize.
What’s your AOR? And do you have any idea about your eligibility status before it was moved to London?

NN88

Feb 7, 2018
I believe London is the local visa office for Pakistan and Pakistan origin applicants. Normally movement to any LVO is a positive development but in our cases I think it’s placed in a queue waiting for an officer to review and finalize.
What’s your AOR? And do you have any idea about your eligibility status before it was moved to London?
AOR Nov 12
I did call IRCC on April 12th and the agent said Criminality passed and eligibility Rec passed but needs the final approval so it was still in process whereas security had not started yet. Cut to May 2nd call when the file had already transferred. Whats ur aor and origin

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys,

Got my landing interview email just now!! It will be at Etobicoke office

I am CEC-inland single applicant from Toronto. AOR Nov 14, Winnipeg VO.

I was informed on May 8th that my application was approved and I decided to call this morning to see when they will send me PPR or landing interview. Got the email at 12:52pm ET.

Thanks to all of you, you are amazing people!! My best wishes for all of you, and hope you all get you PPR soon :)
Congratulations

Reactions: sumylili