Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
Okay, but I can’t see the ghost updates as my consultant handles my file and I can’t access it! How to know about ghost updates? Any other way?
The only way is that you have the access to your account because ghost updates just appear on the profile. I didn’t hire any consultant... so no experience in removing the consultants contact details. However, i did read a few posts on how to remove their details and make it yours instead

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
So, as they took so long to answer the CSE I raised on May 1st, I assumed that they just ignored it and I raised another CSE on May 7th, basically asking the same (what about my eligibility? Is my file still at Ottawa? Is there any issue?).

Today they answered the second CSE:

"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on May 9, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by June 9, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website".

The first response was quite generic and didn’t really address any of the questions I made:

"We verified the information you provided regarding the processing times and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application".

It’s annoying that they don’t really show signs of having read the messages I sent them though. I guess the bottom line is: stop bothering us and let us work.
what's your AOR? I was told to wait till July 11 and my AOR is Nov 20!

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
And My background has been under process for more than a month (IP2) and no update yet.
But all we can do is WAIT... and Hope for the BEST :) (AOR nov 2, noc 4021)
I hope you get it soon !
well my BG is in process for more than 5 months

matekaran

Jul 4, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
June 2017
Doc's Request.
January 2020
AOR Received.
15 oct 2018
Passport Req..
5th march 2020
VISA ISSUED...
18 March 2020
LANDED..........
1st Sept 2020
7 days remaining. Only a miracle can happen now.

Reactions: SithLord and Pbaj

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Okay, but I can’t see the ghost updates as my consultant handles my file and I can’t access it! How to know about ghost updates? Any other way?
Same here we r stuck with the agent thingy.No access at all.So just waiting for the agent to finally give us the good news.

Reactions: Upasana

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
**Negative Post Alert**

Highly disappointed with CIC

The agents we speak to when we call aren't trustworthy. Their responses differ.

AOR 28th Nov.
Called CIC thrice now, last being yesterday.
First call was on April last week and the 2nf call was last week. Both the times we were told our BC has started and everything is in process internally so no update on Account. However yesterday when I spoke to an Agent named Jeremy, he said nothing has started..File has not been touched. eligibility, security, bc, criminality, nothing started. I need to wait up. He said they have got all the documents from me that they need but just that's it.
He literally told me what I can see in my account. Nothing more. I don't know who to believe now.
He even told me my husband's email address is the primary and our consultants immigration lawyer's email address is the secondary..No info and about my email address, which we had updated as the primary.
Rather last week when my husband called them for an update and also informed that he has entered Canada already in work visa, the agent on phone said he would send the web form to us via our primary email address so that he entry can be updated.
That webform email came to my email address.....Which the Agent last night said nothing about...!!!!!!
This is so frustrating...
I don't know who to believe and how to think positive now.
13 days left, no update what so ever...I ser people crossing 6 months here and still waiting. You guys are really very strong to be keeping sane. You guys are motivating me.
People might find your cribbing negative but trust me, it makes me survive. I feel if they can make it, why can't I. :)

CIC is acting like THE WALL right now between me and my husband..I am stuck in India and he is already in Canada.

But alas, keeping hope...

I will take what is mine..With fire and blood!
Amen.

drcsarath

Aug 31, 2018
Hi friends, I got the PPR mail today morning. My AOR was on November 24 and there was/is no changes in my profile. Hopefully all those who applied at the same time should get PPR in around 10 days.

As next step is the VFS visit, I have a few doubts regarding that.

1) Do I need to give biometrics to them?

2) How many days will it take for them to get it transferred to Delhi, stamped and return to us?

3) Which is a better option? Chennai VFS or Banglore VFS?

Thanks in advance.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Hi friends, I got the PPR mail today morning. My AOR was on November 24 and there was/is no changes in my profile. Hopefully all those who applied at the same time should get PPR in around 10 days.

As next step is the VFS visit, I have a few doubts regarding that.

1) Do I need to give biometrics to them?

2) How many days will it take for them to get it transferred to Delhi, stamped and return to us?

3) Which is a better option? Chennai VFS or Banglore VFS?

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations!!even my AOR is the same:) hoping for the best.No you don’t need biometrics

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
**Negative Post Alert**

Highly disappointed with CIC

The agents we speak to when we call aren't trustworthy. Their responses differ.

AOR 28th Nov.
Called CIC thrice now, last being yesterday.
First call was on April last week and the 2nf call was last week. Both the times we were told our BC has started and everything is in process internally so no update on Account. However yesterday when I spoke to an Agent named Jeremy, he said nothing has started..File has not been touched. eligibility, security, bc, criminality, nothing started. I need to wait up. He said they have got all the documents from me that they need but just that's it.
He literally told me what I can see in my account. Nothing more. I don't know who to believe now.
He even told me my husband's email address is the primary and our consultants immigration lawyer's email address is the secondary..No info and about my email address, which we had updated as the primary.
Rather last week when my husband called them for an update and also informed that he has entered Canada already in work visa, the agent on phone said he would send the web form to us via our primary email address so that he entry can be updated.
That webform email came to my email address.....Which the Agent last night said nothing about...!!!!!!
This is so frustrating...
I don't know who to believe and how to think positive now.
13 days left, no update what so ever...I ser people crossing 6 months here and still waiting. You guys are really very strong to be keeping sane. You guys are motivating me.
People might find your cribbing negative but trust me, it makes me survive. I feel if they can make it, why can't I. :)

CIC is acting like THE WALL right now between me and my husband..I am stuck in India and he is already in Canada.

But alas, keeping hope...

I will take what is mine..With fire and blood!
Amen.
Hey, I am so sorry for your situation. True most of us are going through the same, but not many without their spouse. We at least have our loved ones near us as we wait through this.

May be some agents do not have much access. Or access restriction based on levels. This could be why some just say nothing has started, because as per our profile nothing has started. May be some can look further into the profile and can confirm if it is in progress or not. The worst case scenario is them lying. They see nothing has started, realize it has been untouched for 6 months or more and cannot afford to give that answer, hence say all good, in progress etc to restore hope.
If you look at other answers here where people have posted their web form response, you can notice the disclaimer where CIC keeps asking people to limit their communication to the minimum. There are cases where people call everyday or every week. Submit one webform and submit another in 2 days time. When a agent is wasting his time attending the 5th call inquiry for the same profile, he is basically wasting his time that could have been used to attend a call from someone for the 1st time and follow up or send reminder to the officer. Same with webforms, time spent there could be used somewhere. Unfortunately all this will cause frustration from their side too.

I am afraid there is nothing we can do about all this. Like most say, Canada PR is much better than any other country. Or countries where people get kicked out more than welcomed. Once you receive your PR you are going to have a beautiful life with your husband and raise a good family.
Keep your eyes on the end result. You will soon get good news. All the best :)
Hugs.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Thank you for your kind words.

I had called to check if there has been any update. Ordered GCMS notes back in April but did not receive.
With people getting PPR post my AOR, just wanted to check if anything has been completed or not.
But will wait now. Let's see, if there is any update within 13 days. :)
Hey, I am so sorry for your situation. True most of us are going through the same, but not many without their spouse. We at least have our loved ones near us as we wait through this.

May be some agents do not have much access. Or access restriction based on levels. This could be why some just say nothing has started, because as per our profile nothing has started. May be some can look further into the profile and can confirm if it is in progress or not. The worst case scenario is them lying. They see nothing has started, realize it has been untouched for 6 months or more and cannot afford to give that answer, hence say all good, in progress etc to restore hope.
If you look at other answers here where people have posted their web form response, you can notice the disclaimer where CIC keeps asking people to limit their communication to the minimum. There are cases where people call everyday or every week. Submit one webform and submit another in 2 days time. When a agent is wasting his time attending the 5th call inquiry for the same profile, he is basically wasting his time that could have been used to attend a call from someone for the 1st time and follow up or send reminder to the officer. Same with webforms, time spent there could be used somewhere. Unfortunately all this will cause frustration from their side too.

I am afraid there is nothing we can do about all this. Like most say, Canada PR is much better than any other country. Or countries where people get kicked out more than welcomed. Once you receive your PR you are going to have a beautiful life with your husband and raise a good family.
Keep your eyes on the end result. You will soon get good news. All the best :)
Hugs.