+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Finally!!! The wait is over!!!

We received our Ready for Visa mail today:D with only 1 day left in our timeline

Thank you for the support and motivation when things didn’t seem to be heading right:D

All the best for those awaiting their PPR!!!
Congratulations! Did you move to IP2?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Funny question - if my application is in London - do they follow the UK public holiday or the Canada holiday?

As per Canada 20th of May (Victoria Day) is a holiday and as per the UK it’s the 27th of May (Spring Holiday).

Oh I hope they don’t follow both!! o_O
You guessed right, they follow both!

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hey guys.. I just received the message below in my CIC account “
The processing of your application appears complete at this time. Please submit the required
passport(s) within 30 days to the Visa Application Center at the address listed below as the
issuance of your visa is time sensitive. A service fee is applicable.”

What does that mean?
Congratulations

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
I know how difficult when a silent reader posts their confirmation story,but wanted to let you guys know mine.
AOR-Nov 18
Med passed- Dec 21
No update until 13th May
Ppr on 13th may.
Also I moved directly from ip1 to ppr directly
Congratulations

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hello Everyone

I more than understand the anxiety of waiting, however, reading this forum has somehow helped to handle it, therefore, I would like to post my timeline:

10 nov 2018 - AOR
12 Dez 2018 - ADR - ECA
17 Dez 2018 - ADR - RCMP PCC
02 Jan 2019 - Eligibility MET
27 Jan 2019 - Ghost Update
....a lot of waiting no movement in my file....
10 May 2019 - Ghost update
13 May 2019 - Ghost update
14 May 2019 - PPR

My file apparently was completely processed at CIO - Sydney
PNP-Express entry application

I hope you are next! Best of luck for everyone!
Congratulations

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Finally!!! The wait is over!!!

We received our Ready for Visa mail today:D with only 1 day left in our timeline

Thank you for the support and motivation when things didn’t seem to be heading right:D

All the best for those awaiting their PPR!!!
Congratulations

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
A lot of applications from outside Canada gets processed inside Canada. This basically screws over people inside Canada like me. Someone from the other side of the world gets in within 40 days sometimes, whereas we keep waiting for a year or so. Sorry for the rant, but it annoys the hell out of me.
I don’t think taking on the cases delays inland applications. I’ve seen so many inland cases or CEC cases get closed before 6 months. There’s no logic to it. Can’t blame us Outland folks for the flaws of a burdened and at time illogical system.

But hang in there!! Hopefully yours should be coming around soon! :)

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hey guys.. I just received the message below in my CIC account “
The processing of your application appears complete at this time. Please submit the required
passport(s) within 30 days to the Visa Application Center at the address listed below as the
issuance of your visa is time sensitive. A service fee is applicable.”

What does that mean?
I received similar "Information Letter" & it starts like "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation......."
I have submitted by passport and now waiting get the stamping quickly.
go ahead submit your passport & other documents they asked for.

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
Congratulations! Did you move to IP2?
Yes i did.. i was asked for proof of employment records in IP2 .i got very lucky since they reviewed it quite fast. Since then, i got 2 ghost updates.. one right after submitting the AD.. the other one was yesterday

Reactions: SithLord

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Yes i did.. i was asked for proof of employment records in IP2 .i got very lucky since they reviewed it quite fast. Since then, i got 2 ghost updates.. one right after submitting the AD.. the other one was yesterday
Okay great! You got the adr as soon as you entered IP2 or after a while?

I have been in IP2 since a week now and no adr and no other movement, don’t know what’s happening.

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
Okay great! You got the adr as soon as you entered IP2 or after a while?

I have been in IP2 since a week now and no adr and no other movement, don’t know what’s happening.
I got them as soon as I entered the ip2....but you should keep an eye out for the ghost updates.. thats better indicator about progress in your profile

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
I got them as soon as I entered the ip2....but you should keep an eye out for the ghost updates.. thats better indicator about progress in your profile
Okay, but I can’t see the ghost updates as my consultant handles my file and I can’t access it! How to know about ghost updates? Any other way?

Reactions: Pbaj