+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did the agent put you on hold for few seconds?

Some agents just read what it says on your Cic account. It's a polite way for them to say they see what you see and you should wait. But there are others who actually provide with much more information, like any checks started or you passed them etc. They even suggest they can send a remainder to the case processing officer asking the reason for the delay and advise you to call back after a month or something if you still don't get a decision.

Don't worry, it's just luck which agent you get. Try again after a few days :)
She did put me on hold for like a minute or so. She said she doesn't see anything wrong with my file, I just need to wait. I asked if my deadline was pushed to a later date, she replied with a no. So, to be honest, our conversation got me confused. No idea when to expect updates.

Reactions: Upasana

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
She did put me on hold for like a minute or so. She said she doesn't see anything wrong with my file, I just need to wait. I asked if my deadline was pushed to a later date, she replied with a no. So, to be honest, our conversation got me confused. No idea when to expect updates.
I got a similar response today. The agent refused to look if there are any notes from a case analyst. He told me that everything is under review.
The call was completely useless

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hey all , called IRCC today about the ghost update that i had on friday , turns out my file got approved
AOR nov 12th
MEP dec 12th
ghost update may 10th
PPR ????
You may receive a PPR in the next few days, or if the approval just happened, there may be a final review and the file will be put in a batch. The PPRs are sent in batches, which may add a few days, but it will all depend on your LVO.

Congratulations!!

unique username

Dec 17, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-11-2018
You may receive a PPR in the next few days, or if the approval just happened, there may be a final review and the file will be put in a batch. The PPRs are sent in batches, which may add a few days, but it will all depend on your LVO.

Congratulations!!
Thank you , now that i know that my file is approved i can wait peacefully ...

pratikmoon

May 13, 2018
So just got an ADR for bank statements for the last 6 months.

AOR: 15th Nov
MEP: 17th Dec
Background check started: 09th May
ADR: 13th May

Have requested my bank to issue me the bank statements along with an updated letter for proof of funds. Would upload both.

Reactions: gurpreetkaur_21

gaganvirk07

Feb 6, 2019
Guys
Need a little help
I paid rprf upfront but just got an adr for receipt letter
Can i re download the receipt from anywhere....?

Mubin.panjwani

Nov 15, 2017
Guys
Need a little help
I paid rprf upfront but just got an adr for receipt letter
Can i re download the receipt from anywhere....?
Hi.. yes you can the messages at below where it gives AOR letter. open that. there is a link for receipt. download and you can use to upload as adr.

uday453

May 6, 2019
Did the agent put you on hold for few seconds?

Some agents just read what it says on your Cic account. It's a polite way for them to say they see what you see and you should wait. But there are others who actually provide with much more information, like any checks started or you passed them etc. They even suggest they can send a remainder to the case processing officer asking the reason for the delay and advise you to call back after a month or something if you still don't get a decision.

Don't worry, it's just luck which agent you get. Try again after a few days :)
Hi

If we call ircc call centre will it be recorded in our file notes?