+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi all
Now that my file is in ip2 ...... Is the wait for ppr going to be long again......
Asking this coz some people commented on the forum that , security can take long.....
Any other opinions??

Anji721

Apr 1, 2017
Hi all
Now that my file is in ip2 ...... Is the wait for ppr going to be long again......
Asking this coz some people commented on the forum that , security can take long.....
Any other opinions??
Trust me, nobody can give u a confirmed reply when can U get PPR post IP2. There has been instances where people get ppr within 1-2 days whereas many are waiting for months.
I am Nov 6 AOR, got IP2 in Jan. Still waiting for PPR.
So, just relax, distract yourself, it will come. Worrying about it won’t help.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Trust me, nobody can give u a confirmed reply when can U get PPR post IP2. There has been instances where people get ppr within 1-2 days whereas many are waiting for months.
I am Nov 6 AOR, got IP2 in Jan. Still waiting for PPR.
So, just relax, distract yourself, it will come. Worrying about it won’t help.
True.
This is really unpredictable

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi All,

My 6 months timeline completed today and status has changed to "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process"
Aor- 13th Nov'18

Don't know when to expect PPR now..:(:(
That’s sad and I can understand how the enthusiasm is growing low.. ircc should understand that more than six months is unprofessional and inflicts much stress on applicants

Reactions: Upasana

Har2152

May 13, 2019
Hi everyone
Been a silent reader till now .Here is my profile
AOR-30nov 2018
MEP-12 jan 2019
RPRF paid-15 jan 2019

Requested for gcms notes on 22 April and received on 10 may.as per the notes ‘eligibility MET’ while security and criminality not started.It seems IRCC is really testing our patience.I really wonder if we will receive the golden mail before the 6 month mark

Neeti_1826

Apr 30, 2019
Weird reply of webform what is it please help

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have previously received the Use of representative (IMM5476) form; however, in order for us to respond to your enquiry, we would like to obtain certain clarifications.

Under section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, representatives and clients are required to provide all the information requested on the form unless the question states if known or if applicable.

Please ensure that you :

• Provide a valid mailing address (including the country name).
We invite you to fill out the IRCC Web form to upload your new form. Upon reception of this information, it will be our pleasure to update the file within 5 to 10 business days.

Why do they ask this?

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Same. Let's hope we get movement by Wednesday or Thursday. Moving to ip2 will be a relief. Although some claim that they get PPR directly without going to ip2.
AOR 24th November,shifted to IP2 last wk but again there was a change and now am in IP1:( Don’t know what’s happening:( just hope by end of this week there is a positive movement for us