+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Neeti_1826

Apr 30, 2019
Can anybody please tell after how much time the CSE is answered. I raised it last saturday didnt receive the reply. My AoR is 3rd nov and still stuck jn ip1. I am so depressed becoz of CIC. They have forgotten my case.

Hobbitfromshire

Apr 19, 2019
I
I think it has something to do with yhe passports that are pending before us. You can make a case on myimmtracker under the topic ‘passport processing time’. In my knowledge, it generally takes 13-15 days to get it stamped.
guess I will. It’s been 14 days since my passport reached the IRCC office in Delhi I’ve al
Hi Guys,

How much time does it take to get Visa stamping done? I have submitted my passport to VFS Mumbai
been q4 days since mine was delivered and no update

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Can anybody please tell after how much time the CSE is answered. I raised it last saturday didnt receive the reply. My AoR is 3rd nov and still stuck jn ip1. I am so depressed becoz of CIC. They have forgotten my case.
8 to 10 days!

I feel you. Mine is 16 days left and I am already going bonkers..No update for me. Can't concentrate at work. Very anxious.

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi everyone, just got my PPR.
My timeline is:
NOV 30 AOR
Jan 11 MEP
Jan 14 Biometrics (They did not appear as completed on my profile)
May 10 Ghost update and the biometrics field set as Completed
May 11 (mail says may 10) PPR

Visa office was Ottawa 10 days ago when I called, but the mail mentions Ankara visa office.

I was ready for waiting for 2 more months as I've done mandatory military service, but nothing happened. And when I called 10 days ago, agent told me only criminality is in progress, so do not lose hope.
I will keep hanging here hoping to read more PPR messages, especially sithlords.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
My timeline is:
NOV 30 AOR
Jan 11 MEP

Visa office was Ottawa 10 days ago when I called, but the mail mentions Ankara visa office.

I was ready for waiting for 2 more months as I've done mandatory military service, but nothing happened. And when I called 10 days ago, agent told me only criminality is in progress, so do not lose hope.
I will keep hanging here hoping to read more PPR messages, especially sithlords.
Congo’s !

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
My timeline is:
NOV 30 AOR
Jan 11 MEP

Congrats!
What country are you applying from?