+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I posted this question separately on the main form, but may be here someone could help me:

I am confuse between Fedex and DHL for sending documents to
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Fedex - is showing no nearby drop off location when I fill out the form online, but on google there are many Fedex offices near above address (close ~ 0.5ml).

DHL - Someone told me he mailed out the documents with DHL, but closest DHL is about 50 ml away from the above address.

saksh

May 1, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Happened to call CIC earlier today:
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started yet
Background Check - Ongoing

Agent mentioned my file was transferred to Ottawa from Montréal a couple days ago.

8 days left for 6 months to end.

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Just got an email that your application number has been linked to another account..

Now I can't see my application in my cic account.

Has anyone got similar email after ordering gcms notes
No, this is not normal. After how many days after ordering did this happen? From what page did you order?

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hi all,
I recieved my GCMS notes today, and in the assesment section on Page 2 of the notes, it showed that eligibility : Not Met.
The reason for this is stated as NO EMPLOYMENT LETTER PROVIDED, ONLY A REFERENCE LETTER FROM CO-WORKER. NO EVIDENCE THAT CLIENT IS UNABLE TO GET EMPLOYMENT LETTER FROM EMPLOYER.
Let me give some background of my profile.
Primary VO: NDVO
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office
AOR: Dec 5, 2018, MEP: 15th Jan 2019, File transferred to NDVO on 28th March 2019.
1st Job - Job Code - 2174 - (3 years 4 months) - (Docs submitted: reference letter on company's letter head, last 3 months pay slips, offer letter, relieving letter)
2nd Job - Job Code - 1112 - (1 years 3 months) - (Docs submitted: reference letter on company's letter head, last 3 months pay slips, offer letter)
3rd Job - Job Code - 2171 - (2 years 7 months) (Current job - duration as on AOR date). (this is my PRIMARY NOC) - (Docs submitted: reference letter from colleague with all details, colleague's ID Card, last 3 months pay slips, offer letter, relieving letter)
I have given below the screenshots of my GCMS notes:
Can someone help me with the next steps please:
1. I contact my HR team and ask for letter, they either provide or say that they cannot provide the letter, and I pass on this communication through webform/CSE and mail the NDVO and Ottawa Office.
2. I request CIC to change my primary NOC to 2174 or 1112, as I have the letters in the required format.
Although it's mentioned review required, and most likely a visa office will check that, but my concern is that the case agent (junior analyst) has marked it as Eligibilty: Not Met.
Can any seniors please help me with this situation. @legalfalcon @cansha

Any help on this is much appreciated. I am extremeley tensed and fear that they might reject my application.

(https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xwojKDqWqCtAbGnz-7Pwq0LSHhvWz_g-)

(https://drive.google.com/open?id=10sxXtDFgwOJ7ra6Z80wdbRAvQGGZiVvy)
My case is pretty similar to urs.
My AoR is 28th Nov. No update yet since MEP and a basic ADR back in Jan.

Well my primary NOC has 2 jobs totally to 3 years. 2.2 from my ex organization for which I have given a reference letter on the company letter head, offer letter, release letter, payslips. The rest 10 months is from my current organization. Did not get reference letter from the company..They denied it and also denied to write the same on an email as a proof.
I got a reference letter from a manager who is at higher rank than me. I got the reference letter mailed to me from his official email address, i took a print out of it, got it signed by him and then scanned and uploaded it. Also got hos Business Card. Other than that I submitted my offer letter, 6 months payslips, bank statement of the saleh being created for an year, appraisal letter, and last year's IT return.
Nothing has been mentioned on my LOE that my organization denied to provide a reference letter.

We had hired Y axis and their immigration lawyer check these documents and said it was good to go.

Also we called CIC twice, the last being 2 days back..And the agent said work is ongoing on my file..And there is no red flag. All the different criterias are in progress..Bit seeing the post just below you that agent on call and the gcms are 2 different story, i am now not confident if the information was genuine or not.

Anyway, ur reference letter was from ur fellow colleague or someone senior?
A senior employee in the same organization is always a safe option than a colleague.

I don't know if mone is stuck for the same reason or not..Applied gcms on 29th april and awaiting, so would know once received.

I would suggest submit another LOE with whatever documents u have from this organization to prove ur employment and if the reference letter was from a colleague, try to get a new one from a senior and submit that too. Mention on ur LOE that ur company has verbally denied to provide u with a reference letter..
Though these are just my suggestion.

Btw, ur AOR please?

Can anyone please let me know if the documents I submitted are enough proof for my employment?

Reactions: adityagupta88

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys,

I am a silent reader that didn’t receive the golden email yet o_O

But yesterday, my status changed from IP1 to IP2, just 1 day before the deadline. I hope it means good news.

My time line:

AOR: 11th Nov

MEP: 13th Dec

Background check: 9th May
Given the recent trend, and If I were you, I would have remained silent until receiving the golden email! Man, you were so close!

Just kidding.

Going from IP1 to IP2 at least means that they are indeed working on your file, a lot of users recently have received PPR in about 3 days time from entering IP2. Although that's not a rule, and there's also a chance that it could take a little longer. If the wait lingers on a little bit more that doesn't necessarily mean that there's big trouble with your file.

It's a positive change, that's for sure!

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........