Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
This is my case, word by word, same date, same responses.
Hi

My AOR is Nov20th. My CPC is Ottawa.

I ordered first set of GCMS notes on March 14th and received on April 25th (notes created by the officer March 18th). In this first set of notes nothing was started. Eligibility, Security, or Criminality- nothing started.
I called up CIC on April 29th and was told that it’s same nothing has started.

Then I raised a webform on May 1st and got a reply on May 8th that the responsible officer is verifying if my application meets the eligibility requirements. You may be contacted via your account if we need any additional information. Also it was mentioned that background verifications are not in process yet.

I wanted advice on whether I should order one more set of GCMS notes? Or should I wait till the 6 months mark (May 20th) and then order.
If I order right now will it create some kind of suspicion that I am ordering it for the second time?

May 7, 2019
#Urgent

Could someone please help me with this question?

I've spent 2.5 years in my current organization (+ it's the one mentioned in my final PR submission). I have, however, come across a better job opportunity.

My question is -
  • Shall I update IRCC in case I decide to switch organizations? (I will be serving at least one month of the notice period starting 16 May)
  • If I update IRCC, shall I do it once I join the new org, or during my notice period?
  • Will this impact my application?
I'm unsure if IRCC has completed my BG check with my current org and hence I wouldn't want to cause any delays in my applications.

Thank you for your help.

@SithLord - any thoughts here?

Last edited:

bjsundhani

Nov 2, 2018
C
Hi,
I got an update in my account and there is an information letter which is asking for the passport submission. It starts like: "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete...."

Is that means I got the PR?

I haven't received the PR email.

And I miss-out out a call from Canada number ?
Congratulations buddy

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
#Urgent

Could someone please help me with this question?

I've spent 2.5 years in my current organization (+ it's the one mentioned in my final PR submission). I have, however, come across a better job opportunity.

My question is -
  • Shall I update IRCC in case I decide to switch organizations? (I will be serving at least one month of the notice period starting 16 May)
  • If I update IRCC, shall I do it once I join the new org, or during my notice period?
  • Will this impact my application?
I'm unsure if IRCC has completed my BG check with my current org and hence I wouldn't want to cause any delays in my applications.

Thank you for your help.
Yes update them. Their's no harm in that and you will have peace of mind.

priya93

Apr 27, 2019
Yesterday I called IRCC twice, however both the times the recorded msg said that they cannot connect me to the agent as they are overloaded. Can some1 guide me what is the best time to call them?

Manali Deshpande

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Aor nov 28. Ip1. I am planning to raise a web form today. I wanted some advice, what do you ask in the web form?Status of the application in general or specific questions about eligibility, security etc ?

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for your prompt response.

Will I need to provide all additional details like the pay stubs, offer letter, hours of working etc. or just an update?
Just a update will do. Dont complicate it for them incase if they need anything they will send you additional document request.

Sometimes to make things easier we send too much information which is not even required and it complicate things further. So just normal update will be ok..

Nothing to stress about it.
Good luck

Reactions: StormBringer1985

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Yesterday I called IRCC twice, however both the times the recorded msg said that they cannot connect me to the agent as they are overloaded. Can some1 guide me what is the best time to call them?
From my own experience morning time is better when they about to open. Try it.

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Has anyone noticed the bachground check going back to we will let you know once if startes from we are processing?? I am so anxious just checked my status today and it went back to the same thing:( 14 days remaining..AOR 24th November
That is weird. Raise a webform Shweta. Any chance you had screenshot of the profile page showing In progress?

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Aor nov 28. Ip1. I am planning to raise a web form today. I wanted some advice, what do you ask in the web form?Status of the application in general or specific questions about eligibility, security etc ?
You can raise a web form and asked about general progress and update but for specific update regarding eligibility , background check or security give them a call.

I am same AOR by the way.
Good luckm

Tingu1204

Apr 24, 2019
Hi,
I got an update in my account and there is an information letter which is asking for the passport submission. It starts like: "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete...."

Is that means I got the PR?

I haven't received the PR email.

And I miss-out out a call from Canada number ?
What's ur aor and Visa office???

Manali Deshpande

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
You can raise a web form and asked about general progress and update but for specific update regarding eligibility , background check or security give them a call.

I am same AOR by the way.
Good luckm
Thanks for your quick reply!
Are you in ip1 or ip2 ? I am not able to see it in your signature.