+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Sanjana nair

May 9, 2019
Hello, I received my AOR on 10 Nov 2018. The timeline was due for today i.e, May 10 2019. I applied online from India. My Background check status has not changed to 'in process' and now the portal says it's taking longer than usual with no timeline. Any advise on what I could do?

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Has anyone noticed the bachground check going back to we will let you know once if startes from we are processing?? I am so anxious just checked my status today and it went back to the same thing:( 14 days remaining..AOR 24th November

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hello, I received my AOR on 10 Nov 2018. The timeline was due for today i.e, May 10 2019. I applied online from India. My Background check status has not changed to 'in process' and now the portal says it's taking longer than usual with no timeline. Any advise on what I could do?
Same here AOR 10th nov,,
BG not started.. will b raising a web for based query today

rohitcanada

May 9, 2019
Same as my case... I think we should raise a web query

Nisza

Jul 13, 2018
Nope, still waiting! I don’t know what the average turnaround time is. Also I don’t know what takes them so long to stamp the passports.
I think it has something to do with yhe passports that are pending before us. You can make a case on myimmtracker under the topic ‘passport processing time’. In my knowledge, it generally takes 13-15 days to get it stamped.

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Can anyone confirm this is the address :
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

for US residence to mail out the documents ?
Yes this is their address

VM_MV

Aug 15, 2018
India
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2019
Hi

My AOR is Nov20th. My CPC is Ottawa.

I ordered first set of GCMS notes on March 14th and received on April 25th (notes created by the officer March 18th). In this first set of notes nothing was started. Eligibility, Security, or Criminality- nothing started.
I called up CIC on April 29th and was told that it’s same nothing has started.

Then I raised a webform on May 1st and got a reply on May 8th that the responsible officer is verifying if my application meets the eligibility requirements. You may be contacted via your account if we need any additional information. Also it was mentioned that background verifications are not in process yet.

I wanted advice on whether I should order one more set of GCMS notes? Or should I wait till the 6 months mark (May 20th) and then order.
If I order right now will it create some kind of suspicion that I am ordering it for the second time?

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
Has anyone noticed the bachground check going back to we will let you know once if startes from we are processing?? I am so anxious just checked my status today and it went back to the same thing:( 14 days remaining..AOR 24th November
Give a call to CIC today, you will get to know what is happening in the background

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hello everyone

My AOR is 28th november and on 30th April I emailed them to change one of the satutary question answer for my file and after 10 days this is what they email me back.

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that this has been noted on your file. We expect to be in further contact with you next week.

Lets see what happen now. Will get further ADR or PPr.

Hope for best.
Good luck everone

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
You should call them ,
My AOR is nov 12th , with no update since MEP and bio
Called them yesterday to find out that
Criminality passed
Eligibility passed
Security in progress
Also , the agent told me that i should be contacted soon for the final decision
The IRCC agents cannot see the file since it’s been transferred. I’ve called twice and both times got the same answer. I just have to send an email to the London office for an update and they will answer within 28 days.

RavneetIndia

Aug 15, 2018
Hi All,

I was a silent reader of this thread. But today finally decided to post as i am not sure whats happening with my profile.
AOR- 13th Nov'18
MEP- 13th Dec'18 and post that no updates with only 3 days left to 13th May'19

FSW Outland and a single applicant.

In April'19 i raised a web form and got to know that my VO is Ottawa.
2 days ago i called CIC to check my application status. Agent was sweet however, he said that don't expect any change in your profile in the remaining 5 days. Also it could take days to months to final decision :( and keep checking your account. He also said that no document is missing from your end.

I hoped that i would be getting PPR by Mar end or April beginning, so i even left my job in the first week of April.
Now this has really shattered my hopes :(