+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Hi,

No, I have paid only the fee to process the application. I thought they would ask for the immigration fees later & then I would pay it. Does it makes a difference ?

Regards
Yes when you pay your fees it states paying all the fees upfront will help fasten your process and in case of any rejection they will refund the RPRF fees.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi
I spoke to an agent. . ..
Since I crossed 6 months... .. She said she will be sending an email to the concerned office and they would get back to me......
Anyone who experienced the same?
What does this mean?

Ashish1

Feb 7, 2019
Has anyone tried to mail NDVO and got reply from them... Plz reply
No update from NDVO for long time now. Have not seen many PPRs from NDVO recently.

Last case of PPR from NDVO reported in this forum was of Oct 26 AOR. (Basis memory)

I think at least couple of weeks to go for NDVO to start issuing PPRs for November first week AOR cases.

My primary office is NDVO. Equally anxious.

rohan.budhiraja

Nov 19, 2017
Hi
I spoke to an agent. . ..
Since I crossed 6 months... .. She said she will be sending an email to the concerned office and they would get back to me......
Anyone who experienced the same?
What does this mean?
NDVO file processing TAT’s are horrible. AOR 23rd Nov’19, MEP 3rd Jan, no updates in file til date. 15 days to completion.
If you have any WhatsApp group, please add me there

rohan.budhiraja

Nov 19, 2017
No update from NDVO for long time now. Have not seen many PPRs from NDVO recently.

Last case of PPR from NDVO reported in this forum was of Oct 26 AOR. (Basis memory)

I think at least couple of weeks to go for NDVO to start issuing PPRs for November first week AOR cases.

My primary office is NDVO. Equally anxious.
NDVO file processing TAT’s are horrible. AOR 23rd Nov’19, MEP 3rd Jan, no updates in file til date. 15 days to completion.
If you have any WhatsApp group, please add me there

Prapri2912

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
RR can be for anything, POF, reference check for your job, don't worry.
Hi @SithLord.. I got RR for my current job as I did not submit the reference letter.. I submitted all other docs like paystubs, itrs, offer letter, confirmation letter and my promotion letters.. I also submitted an affidavit listing the job duties signed and stamped by a notary.. Do you think the RR on that is going to be a problem.. Any thoughts? .. Appreciate your support.. Thanks

Reactions: SithLord

rohan.budhiraja

Nov 19, 2017
Hi @SithLord.. I got RR for my current job as I did not submit the reference letter.. I submitted all other docs like paystubs, itrs, offer letter, confirmation letter and my promotion letters.. I also submitted an affidavit listing the job duties signed and stamped by a notary.. Do you think the RR on that is going to be a problem.. Any thoughts? .. Appreciate your suppor

Hi @SithLord can you please add me to a WhatsApp knowledge sharing group.
AOR -23rr Nov”18
MEP -3rd Jan’19.
Not sure about the visa office, called ircc agent, she told that she cannot see anything on the file since the file is in NDVO. I am not sure that the file is in NDVO for review or my visa office is NDVO.
I wrote to them as well on their email ID “ DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
But no response. 15 days to completion of file, still no response and update.

Web form revert is as below

• Your application is currently being processed at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • Regards

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi @SithLord.. I got RR for my current job as I did not submit the reference letter.. I submitted all other docs like paystubs, itrs, offer letter, confirmation letter and my promotion letters.. I also submitted an affidavit listing the job duties signed and stamped by a notary.. Do you think the RR on that is going to be a problem.. Any thoughts? .. Appreciate your support.. Thanks
Just make sure the offer letter is perfect, remaining documents are supporting documents, which is see looks good.
You can read this for more details https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/valid-job-offer-for-express-entry/

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
same status (but i submitted my reference letter in the exact format they wanted)...hopefully it should be a problem...but certainly expect a delay in getting ppr....but when i saw myimmitracker..lately most people have been getting their pprs within 15-30 days of submitting their adrs....but then it could just be a few lucky ones...

Reactions: Prapri2912