+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Nov 15 AOR....MEP done in Dec....no update since then....7days left to 6month mark...god help me....have started to lose my mind
Do you mind if I ask your score and residence and class you applied ??
Just to know to analyze on what factors CIC is picking the profiles.

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
I have read that even our score matters, high scores are processed first. Also how clean is your profile like e.g. no much travel history, no much criminality check the agent can quickly complete his check and push the profile further.
8 travels to 6 different countries (none of them for more than 1-month period) is considered an easy case? Medium? Complex?

And if my profile shows that I'm still in Ip1, does this means that this verification hasn't started yet?

Anyone?

poojarmalhotra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
Just spoke to an agent. Nothing has started, just MEP. Agent says info sharing is complete, I did have an ADR at the end of Dec.
She asked to call back in case I don’t hear anything by the end of first week of June.

AOR 20th Nov.

Reactions: SithLord

Manishkaul

Apr 12, 2019
Yeah don't worry bro you will get soon. Try contacting the CIC asking for updates by that way you are reminding them as well.
All the best!!
Thanks brotha.....but do these agents give actual status or just run of the mill lines....i mean should we take there word....as i have read previous threads indicating otherwise

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Just spoke to an agent. Nothing has started, just MEP. Agent says info sharing is complete, I did have an ADR at the end of Dec.
She asked to call back in case I don’t hear anything by the end of first week of June.

AOR 20th Nov.
Since you had an ADR your profile gets delayed I guess. But it's good news you will get golden mail in couple of weeks. Congratulations in advance.

Reactions: poojarmalhotra

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Thanks brotha.....but do these agents give actual status or just run of the mill lines....i mean should we take there word....as i have read previous threads indicating otherwise
I think we can trust and they don't make false promises. So be positive your PPR is on your way.

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
8 travels to 6 different countries (none of them for more than 1-month period) is considered an easy case? Medium? Complex?

And if my profile shows that I'm still in Ip1, does this means that this verification hasn't started yet?

Anyone?
I don't think this is complex as you don't need to do criminality check for all countries visited.but other factors may be the reasons for your delay. Not a worry you will get soon.

Reactions: greenboymx

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Are you on Sydney Oz whatsapp group and from Perth?
AOR 28th Nov 18.
Applied from India.
Just Medicals cleared and a basic ADR back in Jan 1st week.
Called CIC 2 weeks back, said no update as such as nothing has started!
Said file was at present in Ottawa (dunno if that means my Vo is Ottawa)

Seems a lot has happened in your file. Shall I call again to check on mine?

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
Since you had an ADR your profile gets delayed I guess. But it's good news you will get golden mail in couple of weeks. Congratulations in advance.
i guess i can expect further delay...i moved to IP2...and an ADR was required for updated employment history

Reactions: SithLord

poojarmalhotra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
Here’s hoping ! :)

Reactions: Vijayw