November 2018 AOR - Join here

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
If you waited for the end of the automated message, it would give you the option to connect to an agent, after a 40 min wait
you didn't understand my question..
I want to ask that if we can able to get status by automated call why should we wait 40 mins to talk with agent ?

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I know that feeling

My friend who applied in January 9 2019 got his PR this week lol whereas I am still waiting. My case is far more simpler than his. He has 2 visa refusals and also a long travel history

Life is just cruel sometimes lol
I have only visited Washington DC, no other travel history, only 1 job, proof of funds is my salary account, noc 2173 and I gave biometrics. According to all the "trends", I should have received my PPR a long time ago, but case processing is just random some cases get processed in a month and others wait more than 6. Your case complexity does not matter when no one is touching your said case.

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I want to ask that if we can able to get status by automated call why should we wait 40 mins to talk with agent ?
Automated call just reads the info you see on the cic website, when you wait 40 mins, you can ask the agent about your security, criminality, eligibility and if you are flagged as review required, not that the agents always answer your questions correctly.

Reactions: sohamamin

adityabhl

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Melbourne
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
01 May 2018
Doc's Request.
13th June 2018
Nomination.....
13th December 2019
AOR Received.
27th Jan 2019
Passport Req..
9th May 2019
Automated message doesnt tells your actual status. It just tells you what you can see logging in to your profiel. But, CIC agent can tell much more in detail specifically about your criminality, eligibility and security.

Reactions: sohamamin

tripathideepak86

Jan 16, 2019
I am completing 6 month mark tomorrow. No update since ADR in the month of december. Hope the agent will randomly pick up my file and issue PPR beforecompleting 6 months

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I know that feeling

My friend who applied in January 9 2019 got his PR this week lol whereas I am still waiting. My case is far more simpler than his. He has 2 visa refusals and also a long travel history

Life is just cruel sometimes lol
People with January and onward AORs are getting PPRs faster in general. I shared a theory earlier that security is the cause of most of the long processing times (and poor IRCC gets most of the abuse lol) and the introduction of biometrics and faster PPRs can't be a coincidence.

Reactions: SithLord

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
People with January and onward AORs are getting PPRs faster in general. I shared a theory earlier that security is the cause of most of the long processing times (and poor IRCC gets most of the abuse lol) and the introduction of biometrics and faster PPRs can't be a coincidence.
I don’t know. I did biometrics in December and my Criminality is not done yet

Reactions: pizzaboy99

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
I have read that even our score matters, high scores are processed first. Also how clean is your profile like e.g. no much travel history, no much criminality check the agent can quickly complete his check and push the profile further.

Manishkaul

Apr 12, 2019
Nov 15 AOR....MEP done in Dec....no update since then....7days left to 6month mark...god help me....have started to lose my mind