+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
I got the same mail yesterday that it's going to take time.

As long as it's just 1 month delay I am okay with it. I just don't want them to put me in 1 year queue.
M sure you won't go in 1 year queue. Patience is a virtue & IRCC is giving you real life situation to learn it :D
M sure by next week you'll be telling us about your PPR email

Reactions: SithLord

Hobbitfromshire

Apr 19, 2019
Hey guys

Those who sent their passports to Delhi vfs, how long did it take for you to get the passports back?? I submitted my passport at Delhi VFS on 26th April and passports were received and showed under processing at IRCC on April 27th. Haven’t heard from them again. Is it normal to take this much time for stamping??

TIA

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
hello ,
I called just now to the IRCC and automated call gave me the status of my profile still should I need to talk the agent ?

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
My employee hasn't received a call yet. I really don't what other documents I can submit for my work experience. Only thing left to do is invite the officer to my office and show him around lol
Seriously man ! At this stage I think thats the best thing to do, invite them at our workplace.

Dont worry you done your best and let them do the rest. I think sometimes its best to not hear anything from them rather than having another ADR or phone call.

U applied from India right? Which city??

Good luck
Apna time aayga :)

Reactions: anjanacarri

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
hello ,
I called just now to the IRCC and automated call gave me the status of my profile still should I need to talk the agent ?
If you waited for the end of the automated message, it would give you the option to connect to an agent, after a 40 min wait

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Seriously man ! At this stage I think thats the best thing to do, invite them at our workplace.

Dont worry you done your best and let them do the rest. I think sometimes its best to not hear anything from them rather than having another ADR or phone call.

U applied from India right? Which city??

Good luck
Apna time aayga :)
yes Chennai

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hi
1. please share your timelines and express entry category
2.got additional documents request on April 17th and uploaded on 23rd April.
Still showing "additional documents uploaded"
How many days will it take review
Thanks
AOR 28th November 2018
File transferred to LVO Sydney, Australia at early stage
Medical passed: 14th Feb 2019
Background in Progress: 15th Feb 2019
ADR ( payslips + bank statement + tax assesment): 15th feb 2019
Uploaded documents: 23rd Feb 2019

Since then they are showing in account that additional documents have been uploaded and still same but I came to know that they reviewed additional documents because my boss got verification call on monday and same day I got ghost update.
They hardly talked 2 mins all case officer asked is my rate, employment duration and job responsibilties.

But account shows no update. I am in so called ip2 since 15th Feb 2019.

I hope thats what you want to know.
Good luck

Reactions: RaghuRam123

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sith, did you get a ADR on the same day you moved to IP2?
This is what happened. I woke up and saw an email there is a message from IRCC on 19th Apr

I went into my CIC account and there was RPRF request and also BG changed to IP2

Apr 23 got 1st ADR, Apr 26 got 2nd ADR and status is still in IP2 as of today.

before all this I got an ADR way back on November 30 for IMM 5669 this is when I went into Ip1 and stayed there till Apr 19.

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
yes Chennai
Oh ok :)
As far as eligibilty is met and theirs no security concerns in your application you will get your PPr. Its just wait game.

All you have to do is sit back, relax and wait for that golden email.

Enjoy time with friends and family. When you get your email then you will realise thay you were so stressed all the time and didnt get to enjoy your time with them and then after email you will not get any time at all.

So chill :) :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh ok :)
As far as eligibilty is met and theirs no security concerns in your application you will get your PPr. Its just wait game.

All you have to do is sit back, relax and wait for that golden email.

Enjoy time with friends and family. When you get your email then you will realise thay you were so stressed all the time and didnt get to enjoy your time with them and then after email you will not get any time at all.

So chill :) :)
Eligibility is still in progress. Only criminality is passed.

Let' see, hoping something comes up soon :) Till last week it was going too fast for me with constant ghost updates and ADRs but now complete silence