Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
You'll soon get an update. It's almost there...
Try calling IRCC to know update on your application
We tried, it just reaches IVR and once we get to the Immigration option, the line just disconnects saying this call cannot be connected. And since we do not have anyone to help us from Canada, not sure what to do about applying for GCMS notes.

Has there been any case where the BG check didnt start and once it did, it got over within few days?

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
I was very serious about Canada PR and every day's wait had that hope it in.. Nowadays it's just a joke. I am not expecting PPR and looking for options to cancel the request and get the rprf back..
Hey dont lose hope. I know its frustrating. Especially there is no idea why someone whose CRS is lesser gets earlier, or someone who received AOR later than you gets first.
I can understand - from placing life on hold, rejecting promotions and job offers in better companies to reconsidering medical decisions - everything is on hold and this waiting period is hell. The only thing I would suggest is, keep off from all forums.Just live your life, keep checking your profile everyday for updates. When you are not waiting, life seems better. Let them take as much time as they want - after all they cannot cross our medical checkup date

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
We tried, it just reaches IVR and once we get to the Immigration option, the line just disconnects saying this call cannot be connected. And since we do not have anyone to help us from Canada, not sure what to do about applying for GCMS notes.

Has there been any case where the BG check didnt start and once it did, it got over within few days?
You have try again and again to reach cic. You can use all the options mentioned in my signature to get the update.
About the processing time- sometime you will notice some applicants get an update within a couple of days and some wait for months.
So its all application based. No fixed timings.

Dada_Bhai

Apr 22, 2019
Hi Everyone

Finally, i received the golden email,to submit passport. 6th May, 5:20pm Canadian time.
VOC : Ottawa
AOR : 14 Nov.

Thank you everyone for the support and encouragement.

But,as i have to travel out of country next week, i can submit passport onlyafter 25the May, hope it doesn't delay visa stamping.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
C
Hi Everyone

Finally, i received the golden email,to submit passport. 6th May, 5:20pm Canadian time.

But,as i have to travel out of country next week, i can submit passport onlyafter 25the May, hope it doesn't delay visa stamping.
Congratulations

Pankaj2928

Aug 1, 2018
India
Hi Everyone

Congratulations. ..