+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hey!
I am curious if it is okay that according to an agent my eligibility is recommended pass but I have not received a PRPF request? It this okay?

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Don't lose hope, at this point we all have waited more than 5 months since our AOR, majority of the wait is over. I am homeless myself as I hoped I'd get PPR at this point and sold my house, and now staying with my parents with a toddler and my wife so I know about hoping for a speedy PPR.
Also do not believe the call center agents as they usually say random stuff to make you hang up. One agent told me everything is in progress a month ago, and when I called last week another told me nothing has started
You and I are in the same situation. My apartment building was bought out and all of us tenants were asked to leave by April 30. I did not bother to find a new place, expecting PPR soon. Now I am staying at my mom's apartment with my husband and two toddlers. My husband and I are so down.

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Got COPR Interview Email today. I’m living in Calgary so they sent me the VO in Calgary for interview. Timeline

AOR Nov 4 - Stream PNP
(I’m also eligible for CEC, was confused and didn’t submit POF as I thought I was invited under CEC. Order GCMS 8 weeks after AOR and got it exactly 30 days later, stated I wasn’t eligible for PNP. So I read ITA again, I found out my stream was invited under PNP. Submitted POF a month later that as CIBC gave me hard time)
Med Dec 05
ADR RCMP Dec 06
Submitted Dec 12or 14(don’t remember)
Nothing happened as ADR Showed :your documents have been uploaded
Ghost update April 25. ADR changed to Not Applicable
Ghost update April 26
Ordered another GCMS May 03
COPR Interview May 06.

pingguo222

Mar 6, 2019
Got COPR Interview Email today. I’m living in Calgary so they sent me the VO in Calgary for interview. Timeline

AOR Nov 4 - Stream PNP
(I’m also eligible for CEC, was confused and didn’t submit POF as I thought I was invited under CEC. Order GCMS 8 weeks after AOR and got it exactly 30 days later, stated I wasn’t eligible for PNP. So I read ITA again, I found out my stream was invited under PNP. Submitted POF a month later that as CIBC gave me hard time)
Med Dec 05
ADR RCMP Dec 06
Ghost update April 26
COPR Interview May 06.
Aha I'm residing in Calgary as well! Got two ghost updates as well, I can see PPR coming to me!!! Congratulations to you!

Reactions: zafontana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

AOR Nov 4 - Stream PNP
Med Dec 05
ADR RCMP Dec 06
Ghost update April 26
COPR Interview May 06.
Congrats!!

So I'm guessing that this week they will be clearing all CEC and inland applicants and hopefully next week they will start to clear FSW-O applicants.

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019

AOR Nov 4 - Stream PNP
Med Dec 05
ADR RCMP Dec 06
Ghost update April 26
COPR Interview May 06.
Congratulations

sergp

Aug 12, 2017
Question - I am an inland applicant, but my dependants are back home. I only got an email with an attachment for myself. The email also says to attach my own and my dependants passports. Is that so? I've been told before, that they'll have to submit their passports to LVO.