+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was very serious about Canada PR and every day's wait had that hope it in.. Nowadays it's just a joke. I am not expecting PPR and looking for options to cancel the request and get the rprf back..
Brother, just hold on.

My file has been picked up and I expected to get good news in a week. Now into third week and still nothing. I'm feeling more confident that they will ask me for another ADR than receiving PPR :D:D:D

It seems to be delayed for everyone. They can't keep going on forever like this. In another week there will be another draw so definitely they will have issue a big batch of PPRs soon

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi.....
Just got to know from someone, that pprs are issued when der is a draw... .
Last draw was on 1/5/19
Any idea..... Of next draw??
Isn't this what I said about a week or two ago?

When a draw is conducted on Wednesday, a PPR batch is issued on Thursday by Ottawa. For some weird reason, it has been delayed. Some of the October folks calculated that PPRs have been overdue for 2 draws.

I'm sure some superior is keeping an eye on this and is aware they're way behind schedule.

Reactions: Priya0227

Mubin.panjwani

Nov 15, 2017
My bro changed his job recently in April 2019. He submitted his AOR on December 30, 2018. Continued to work with same company till April 2019. Do i need to update CIC / IRCC on change in Job. As this change does not add or deduct points for my case. However is it necessary to update them. In case I need to, then what documents should be sufficient? Appointment Letter, first salary slip and ID Card (front and back)? As no one at new job would sign a reference letter neither will HR issue him a letter now as its just his first month there. Would appreciate some experienced feedback please.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
But der was a draw on 1/05/19 and no pprs were issued...... So they might issue some toni
They didn't issue PPR even for the previous draw. Considering the amount of backlogs, surely they can't carry on like this for third draw. That would just make things even worse for them.

Light01

Sep 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
17-11-2018
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
I was very serious about Canada PR and every day's wait had that hope it in.. Nowadays it's just a joke. I am not expecting PPR and looking for options to cancel the request and get the rprf back..
You have come so close to finishing.. After all the effort you put in. Can you find a way to be patient and take your mind off it a little more.. You will get the PR. Maybe it'll be a good opportunity for your family. One of the main reason why my husband and I are doing this is to increase the opportunities our children have.. Hang on a little more and see how it goes. We all have money tied down in POF, we check out mails a lot.... But have these in common. Even silent readers like me.

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hey guys I have a question, since my file is with the agent I can’t see my status online and just hear the automated version:

For BG check earlier at 1P1 stage it used to say - your background check has not started , we will send you a message once it starts.

Today I heard it as - the review of your background check has not started yet.

Any difference?

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Brother, just hold on.

My file has been picked up and I expected to get good news in a week. Now into third week and still nothing. I'm feeling more confident that they will ask me for another ADR than receiving PPR :D:D:D

It seems to be delayed for everyone. They can't keep going on forever like this. In another week there will be another draw so definitely they will have issue a big batch of PPRs soon
Hey Sith, sorry I haven't been following forums diligently since the 180 days completion. What is your status? Have you uploaded all 3 ADRs?

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Don't lose hope, at this point we all have waited more than 5 months since our AOR, majority of the wait is over. I am homeless myself as I hoped I'd get PPR at this point and sold my house, and now staying with my parents with a toddler and my wife so I know about hoping for a speedy PPR.
Also do not believe the call center agents as they usually say random stuff to make you hang up. One agent told me everything is in progress a month ago, and when I called last week another told me nothing has started

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
I respect your advice Bro and that's what normally people do. But my world does revolve around me and I need to take the right step for my future. I raised CSE to understand the process to quit and didn't get any response. If you are aware of it, kindly share the info.
Don't loose heart..most of the ppl from NDVO and other VO's as well are in same situation.

There's nothing wrong in keeping the application and waiting for the final decision.