+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pgpg

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
lots of unsolicited "order GCMS notes, else you are dead" kind of posts going on around here. i hope members realize that some repetitive posters here have a business of arranging GCMS notes...a conflict of interest. pls take a call wisely, people are selling GCMS notes' services here; you may not need them.

May 6, 2019
Hello people !

Would be helpful if someone answered my small query.

I.m.nov 21 aor and i.m a little scared of what we gave shown as our emoyment proof.

My husband is PA and he has shown pay stubs, itr forms, offer n increment letters, signed n notorized letter for roles n responsibilities, salary received n full time employee for his immediate manager with her ID card photocopy. All of these for past 3 years

Me as secondary applicant has shown pay stubs, joining n increment letters, itr forms and notorised signed reference letter from my manager. I have been in my current company for the past 2 years. I have not produced any reference letters for my earlier company ( rest all details provided ) . So would there be any RR for this ?

pgpg

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hello people !

I.m.nov 21 aor and i.m a little scared of what we gave shown as our emoyment proof.

My husband is PA and he has shown pay stubs, itr forms, offer n increment letters, signed n notorized letter for roles n responsibilities, salary received n full time employee for his immediate manager with her ID card photocopy. All of these for past 3 years

Me as secondary applicant has shown pay stubs, joining n increment letters, itr forms and notorised signed reference letter from my manager. I have been in my current company for the past 2 years. I have not produced any reference letters for my earlier company ( rest all details provided ) . So would there be any RR for this ?
the way i see it, you have submitted way more than is reasonably expected to be done. how many % of applicants would submit as much information as you have? if i had so many docs, i would book my tickets.

May 6, 2019
the way i see it, you have submitted way more than is reasonably expected to be done. how many % of applicants would submit as much information as you have? if i had so many docs, i would book my tickets.

Lol... I.m kinda scared coz both of us do not have our reference letters on company letterhead. And out of the past 3 years i have reference letter from my manager for pnly 2 years.

My previous company hr and managers have now moved out and do not reply to my emails.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Congratulations!!!Whats your AOR?
Lol, if the file is filed by the consultant you should surely order the notes within 90 days. The reason is you never know what he has done.
I saw cases in which consultants did not submit proper documents and after ordering Plus notes people found out something was missing and things were corrected.
Rest it’s individuals choice
if the consultant is one of the best in the city and you have sent all the documents yourself to them ,then I don’t think it’s an issue.It’s better to have patience

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Hello people !

Don’t think it should be an issue.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hello people !

no, because no points are being claimed for your work experience, so no need.

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
Called IRCC, Eligibility Under Review(Ongoing-Don't know what does it means?), Medical Passed. Rest- Not Started.

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
If there's any watsapp group created by or for Nov AOR's, plz add me on the same as it is bit difficult to chck the forum while travelling..my number +919867008785