+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Atin987

May 6, 2019
Hello All, I had applied on 5th Nov, post completion of 6 months. I have got a mail for additional prrof of fund documents. Initially I had shown around 14000cad in my account.

Now they have asked again for last 12 months bank statement. There has been a regular influx of around 40-50k INR in my account per month which is my salary.

I have borrowed money and plan to show around 10lac INR for this document. Please suggest what should I do in this case.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I have called them at least 5 times. Does it make a difference if i call them again in the morning?
No, that is the reason order gcms notes which will sure short tell you exact details. Although it takes 30 days for your notes to come but it is worth ordering one.
No problem, you can all them once more time again

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
No, that is the reason order gcms notes which will sure short tell you exact details. Although it takes 30 days for your notes to come but it is worth ordering one.
No problem, you can all them once more time again
Yup i had got my GCMS notes last month and my security had not started and eligibility was recommendedpassed.. i have 21 days left.. i don't know if i should really call them or again order gcms... its such an anxious feeling during this wait time.. :(:(

They should make us PR asap and hire us to help them process all these backlogs they have o_Oo_O

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Yup i had got my GCMS notes last month and my security had not started and eligibility was recommendedpassed.. i have 21 days left.. i don't know if i should really call them or again order gcms... its such an anxious feeling during this wait time.. :(:(

They should make us PR asap and hire us to help them process all these backlogs they have o_Oo_O

LOL i also wish the same, they should hire us to speed up the process.
If you have received your notes around 15 days back, you can order new set of notes because the notes you ordered might be 45 days old.
Even try calling them. Whatever works fine for you. Notes come with a cost but you get the details and calls are time-consuming.

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
This is about the proof of funds requirement. I am presently stationed outside India for more than 6 months now. As a requirement, I have to convert the bank accounts into NRO/NRE. If I go ahead with the process, would I need to notify the IRCC about this change, considering I have just crossed the 6-month timeline or possibly the end of the application process?

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I wish I could explain in words how frustrating this is for me.
Hello All, I had applied on 5th Nov, post completion of 6 months. I have got a mail for additional prrof of fund documents. Initially I had shown around 14000cad in my account.

Now they have asked again for last 12 months bank statement. There has been a regular influx of around 40-50k INR in my account per month which is my salary.

I have borrowed money and plan to show around 10lac INR for this document. Please suggest what should I do in this case.
Post completion of 6 months, oh man!
How you showed your funds in the application? (just a bank letter or 6 months bank statement)

I guess you just have to show 12 months bank statement and add letter of explanation for any concern that can arise. (BTW, I am Not an expert)

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
This is about the proof of funds requirement. I am presently stationed outside India for more than 6 months now. As a requirement, I have to convert the bank accounts into NRO/NRE. If I go ahead with the process, would I need to notify the IRCC about this change, considering I have just crossed the 6-month timeline or possibly the end of the application process?
someone just posted here about getting asked to submit 12 months bank statement. I dont think converting account to NRO/NRE is big concern for them as long as you have the money. But if you make the change technically you should notify IRCC but that can make your case complicated. However, to be on safe side, try to keep things simple by not making changes till you get confirmation.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I would suggest not to change it, the reason is if you change and update the same to IRCC, then you have to update the about the country you are staying in for more than 6 months, which will demand a PCC from that country.
Soi guess you see a picture of doing a small change

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
someone just posted here about getting asked to submit 12 months bank statement. I dont think converting account to NRO/NRE is big concern for them as long as you have the money. But if you make the change technically you should notify IRCC but that can make your case complicated. However, to be on safe side, try to keep things simple by not making changes till you get confirmation.
Thanks. Will maintain status quo.