+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi Priya,

I'd say go ahead and raise one. Doesn't hurt right ?!

In my case, I raised a CSE last Wednesday (when I had 1 day left) saying that my 6 months period was over and I would really qppreappre it if someone looked at my file.
Moved to IP2 Friday overnight.

I don't think these two events are related (because I have not received any response to the CSE yet), but i feel, it doesn't hurt to send in a polite reminder message.

Points to consider: I've only called IRCC once in the last 6 months, around mid April. And raised 2 CSEs in the last 6 months.
Wouldn't want to over communicate in case it puts them off.

Hope this helps.
Thank u for suggestion. My file completed 6 months on 4th May.
I"ll raise it right now.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello everyone.
Can u plz tell me, is der any use of raising web form after completing 6 months since aor?
You can raise one. Your file will be in queue for review as eligibility is met . It is just a matter of time and u should get ppr within a month.but u can relax as there is nothing to worry now . Met means almost approved , Never seen any rejection in these cases

Reactions: Priya0227

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Anyone in the 20s AOR and has moved to IP2? o_Oo_Oo_O

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hello everyone.
Can u plz tell me, is der any use of raising web form after completing 6 months since aor?
Priya , u should go ahead and raise one. As I said earlier in one of my post, one of my close friend raised it on 11th mar (as his 6 months were complete on 10th March) and he got his PPR on 22nd March. Again this can b a co incident but no one is sure either it’s a co incident or his file wash pushed coz of webform

Reactions: Priya0227

dukenukem

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
New Delhi
Priya , u should go ahead and raise one. As I said earlier in one of my post, one of my close friend raised it on 11th mar (as his 6 months were complete on 10th March) and he got his PPR on 22nd March. Again this can b a co incident but no one is sure either it’s a co incident or his file wash pushed coz of webform
Can you please tell what you wrote in the webform ? :)

sjrohit123

Apr 24, 2019
I more day remaining for me and still on IP2. Should I raise CRS or GCPS or just directly call them and check?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Rohit

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Thank u so much for suggestion.....
I"ll raise it today itself. ...
Cud u also let me know what content to write......

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
You can raise one. Your file will be in queue for review as eligibility is met . It is just a matter of time and u should get ppr within a month.but u can relax as there is nothing to worry now . Met means almost approved , Never seen any rejection in these cases
This really gives hope and positivity...... Thank u :)