Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I am a silent reader of this forum. AOR Nov 30, FSW-O. Still no updates since medical. Background check still shows not started yet. Applied for GCMS on March 25. Even that is delayed. @SithLord Any recommendations? What should I do in this case? Should I call them or raise a CSE or just wait?
Delayed notes might bring some good news.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi guys i am in a precarious situation right now.
I have submitted all my work related documents including my pay slips and all documents are genuine. However there was a mistake by my company hr as he wrote dates sept18 to nov18 in my last 3 months pay slips and my actual last 3 months were jan18 to march 18 which is specified in my reference and releiving letters. I just found out this mistake yesterday if I knew before submitting would have rearranged new ones.
I am 100 days from Aor with eligibility met. Is it a problem? Will I get rejected? What should I do?
Submit the rectified one with CIC

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
There was no issue. It was a silly mistake from my end. I had earlier confused them by sending in IQAS ECA through CSE after reading a case got rejected because WES did not mention both diplomas in the summary. Hence the person did not qualify for two or more certificates. My WES ECA summary also only mentioned one degree. So I panicked and sent them IQAS ECA and asked them to consider it as additional information that I do qualify for two or more certificates. So IRCC reacted to my initial CSE and asked for WES ECA for confirmation.

However, later it turned out that WES only mentions highest qualification in the summary so my WES ECA was in fact correct and I panicked for no reason :confused: IRCC later confirmed this too when they accepted my WES ECA :)
In the ECA summary only higher degree is mentioned, but in case you have more than one credential and both are considered of equal level then two degrees /diplomas are mentioned in summary.

For example you have one bachelor degree and one master degree, the following scenarios are possible:

1. Your Bachelor degree is equivalent to Bachelor degree in Canada and you Master’s degree is equivalent to Master’s degree in Canada then your summary will say Master’s degree. In this case you claim points for Master degree.

2. If your Bachelor degree is equivalent to Bachelor degree in Canada and you Master’s degree is equivalent to Post graduate diploma in Canada then your summary will say Bachelor degree and post graduate diploma. In this you claim point for Two or more degrees.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Aor - 08th Nov

Moved to IP2 today

A request has also been raised to share the proof of funds.

I had already shared.

2 questions:

1. Are FDs not considered to be readily available funds?

2. I have a home loan with outstanding of about 35 lacs INR. Does that affect the application process?

Rgds
1. FDs are considered as POF, but if its joint FD you need to have a gift deed attached.
2. Yes and debt will have a effect on your POF

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
In the ECA summary only higher degree is mentioned, but in case you have more than one credential and both are considered of equal level then two degrees /diplomas are mentioned in summary.

For example you have one bachelor degree and one master degree, the following scenarios are possible:

1. Your Bachelor degree is equivalent to Bachelor degree in Canada and you Master’s degree is equivalent to Master’s degree in Canada then your summary will say Master’s degree. In this case you claim points for Master degree.

2. If your Bachelor degree is equivalent to Bachelor degree in Canada and you Master’s degree is equivalent to Post graduate diploma in Canada then your summary will say Bachelor degree and post graduate diploma. In this you claim point for Two or more degrees.
I have bachelor's and post graduate diploma(not masters)

But summary only said bachelors

They seem to have accepted my WES now, so I am not really bothered about it anymore :)

Reactions: Neel4636

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
In my LOE, i wrote my ITA date wrong. Instead of nov, i write it june
Do i have to raise a CSE??
Plz suggest

Paa

Sep 28, 2013
ya no problem, i will remove it, but at least is it ok to mention that the manager is the one who wrote the letter
You will have to decide that - it doesn't make any difference. The letter should be written keeping the NOC reference provided by IRCC in mind. Follow the IRCC recommendation and keep it simple. Ideally, the person who wrote it should be the one signing it - because the person is familiar with your work, the content and can attest to it should there be future verifications. If it's the manager who wrote it considering he knows your responsibilities and HR can confirm and sign on letterhead, that's ok.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
How can I mitigate the effect of loan?

Yes, the FDs are joint. What's the solution for that?

Thanks
The loan should either be paid or transferred on someone's else's name (seek expert advice on that).
FDs- You must get a gift deed from the other person whose name appears on the FD stating that you can use the funds.

patelsagarh30

Sep 21, 2018
The loan should either be paid or transferred on someone's else's name (seek expert advice on that).
FDs- You must get a gift deed from the other person whose name appears on the FD stating that you can use the funds.
AOR 8th November

Current status
Reviewing whether you meet eligibility.

Processing background check.(updated on 30th April)

My proof of fund is FD and is a joint account with my mother.

I haven't attached a gift deed.

What shall I do?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR 8th November

Current status
Reviewing whether you meet eligibility.

Processing background check.(updated on 30th April)

My proof of fund is FD and is a joint account with my mother.

I haven't attached a gift deed.

What shall I do?
its been long, what does your gcms notes say?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I

I haven't ordered yet.

I gave a call to the cic agent asking for the status and whether anything is up for the review.
I was told everything is fine as of now. (25th April)
I got ghost update on 2nd May.
Hope you get good news in that case.
If you want you can order one set of notes just for a precautionary measure. And just hope you get PPR before your notes arrive. All the best