+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Techbird

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hi All,

My eligibility set to to review required.. agent told me there is comment on ot..
The comment is ""the employment letter is not recent...
I did not get ADR...

Please advise what will happen next

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Hi All,

My eligibility set to to review required.. agent told me there is comment on ot..
The comment is ""the employment letter is not recent...
I did not get ADR...

Please advise what will happen next
send them an updated employment letter

Reactions: SithLord

Carlosmunoz08

Jul 22, 2018
Philippines
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-19
Don’t worry about it. I’d paid RPRF upfront while submitting files on 3rd Nov and so I got the golden email soon as it hit the IP2. It’s just a matter of few days or maybe a week for you. Just hold your horses!
I hope you're right Nisza! Now I'm thinking I should have paid the fee from the get-go. Had I known the 'anxiety' of waiting at this stage would be like this haha! We have to master our patience skills!

Carlosmunoz08

Jul 22, 2018
Philippines
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-19
My company will not give employment letter.. that's company policy.. could you please advise what are other documents I can send...
I have recent payslip , recent compensation letter.
When you say company policy, do you mean the Human Resource issued letter? Have you considered writing a letter with all the pertinent details on a letter head paper then having your direct supervisor sign-off on it? Would that be possible on your case?

Techbird

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
When you say company policy, do you mean the Human Resource issued letter? Have you considered writing a letter with all the pertinent details on a letter head paper then having your direct supervisor sign-off on it? Would that be possible on your case?
Sorry, I cannot get it in letter head. Will cic accept email copy....
Can I show a employer from HR got it for other purposes..
What about uploading recent pay slips,compensation letter,T4, 2byear valid work permit and self written letter saying my company won't provide updated letter..

Please advise

Techbird

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Can I show a employer letter from HR got it for other purposes..
What about uploading recent pay slips,compensation letter,T4, 2byear valid work permit and self written letter saying my company won't provide updated letter..

Please advise

Anji721

Apr 1, 2017

Please advise
Ask your HR to send you an email that they cannot issue the letter as per company policy. And take one letter from your supervisor if even it’s not on letter head.

Share both of them along with bank statements, salary slips, etc with IRCC.

I hope it will serve the purpose.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Timeline for my application completed 6 months today . Anyone with aor 4 Nov and no update since aor??
Any news..... If Ottawa is in mood to work next week and issue ppr ?

Dada_Bhai

Apr 22, 2019
My company will not give employment letter.. that's company policy.. could you please advise what are other documents I can send...
I have recent payslip , recent compensation letter.
Hi Tech bird
You can submit an affidavit on a stamp paper, mentioning ur roles and responsibilities,stating that the since u r due for performance review, company will not give a letter at this moment. Affidavit is like giving an undertaking that information shared by u is true and is attested by a lawyer.
This will work.
All the very best.

have_faith_2017

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
Hi guys,
Everyone are very positive about receiving ppr next week. Good to see that.
My AOR is 14th Nov.
I have no updates on my file,as i have submitted my profile through an agent. He says everything is normal and CIC is taking its own time.
Can i also expect ppr next week?
My NOC is 601.
Look for suggestions.
Exact case with me.. with same AOR

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
what was the issue with WES ECA ??
There was no issue. It was a silly mistake from my end. I had earlier confused them by sending in IQAS ECA through CSE after reading a case got rejected because WES did not mention both diplomas in the summary. Hence the person did not qualify for two or more certificates. My WES ECA summary also only mentioned one degree. So I panicked and sent them IQAS ECA and asked them to consider it as additional information that I do qualify for two or more certificates. So IRCC reacted to my initial CSE and asked for WES ECA for confirmation.

However, later it turned out that WES only mentions highest qualification in the summary so my WES ECA was in fact correct and I panicked for no reason :confused: IRCC later confirmed this too when they accepted my WES ECA :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Please advise
Then get an affidavit explaining all the duties you performed in the company. Also, mention the reason why the HR will not issue the experience letter.

Submit pay slips, IT returns, bank statements showing salary credited etc. If you have offer letter then submit a copy of that too.

Sds84

Apr 17, 2019
Aor - 08th Nov

Moved to IP2 today

A request has also been raised to share the proof of funds.

I had already shared.

2 questions:

1. Are FDs not considered to be readily available funds?

2. I have a home loan with outstanding of about 35 lacs INR. Does that affect the application process?

Rgds

Reactions: Pbaj