+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Swazzel

May 2, 2019
Talk to some registered consultant and get your refusal letter reviewed by giving 100 bucks before paying the lawyer any heavy amount.

After how many days since your AOR you received your refusal decision?
I got refusal when only 20 days remaining.

Arjun1240

Apr 18, 2019
@SithLord - My AOR - Nov 9. CRS - 443, Inland CEC.

Do you think any chance of my application gets rejected at this point of time? I am positive but still worried.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Estimated remaining processing time: 6 Day(s)

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord - My AOR - Nov 9. CRS - 443, Inland CEC.

Do you think any chance of my application gets rejected at this point of time? I am positive but still worried.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Estimated remaining processing time: 6 Day(s)

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Sadly, applications can get rejected at anytime. Unless you passed eligibility then chances of rejection are rare. Its hard to tell.

Navi0007

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Is any one in the forum has Vancouver visa office .i have Nov 2 aor aor still in ip1 and now I am too much worried. What should I do. Please suggest. .