App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
Doc's Request.
06-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
I'm from 1st week of November AOR 3rd Nov. Prdered GCMS notes on 5th April. No update after medicals and ADR on 4th December. Only 1 day left for 6 months timeline.

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
1 day left to the 6 month deadline. Still in IP1 !!
Anything that I can do at this point to get them to atleast pick up my file ?!

Are there others from the 1st week of Nov who are still on IP1?
I think it's good to order GCMS notes now... or give a call to IRCC

Manpreet3

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
My background just changed to we are processing:) AOR 24th November!hoping for ppr rains for all of us this month
That's nice ! I hope you get your golden mail soon.
But in my case, the background check turned to we are processing your BG check during 1st week april and no update post that.
Does that mean my file has been kept aside !!!!? And I finish my 6 month timeline today.

patelsagarh30

Sep 21, 2018
I have mentioned my situation in the past but here it is again....
I am Nov. 10th AOR...Everyone suggested not to order notes before 5 months but I went ahead and ordered in Feb. Found out my application was 'Eligibility not met' due to NOC mismatch...Raised a CSE right away requesting NOC rectification and might be saved just because of ordering notes...I personally know atleast 3 people that didn't order notes, were not asked for any ADR or PFL but got refusal....Had they ordered notes they would have found out they were RR for funds or missing job duties, they would have provided the same without the officer asking and might have been saved from rejection....
So I highly recommend everyone to order notes atleast in 4th or 5th month...
Hello,
My AOR is 8th Nov

I called the agent on 25th April and I was told that there's nothing up for review, everything seems good as of then and noadditional doc required.

Status was updated to "We are processing your background check" on 30th April

Shall I order notes?

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
That's nice ! I hope you get your golden mail soon.
But in my case, the background check turned to we are processing your BG check during 1st week april and no update post that.
Does that mean my file has been kept aside !!!!? And I finish my 6 month timeline today.
Have you talked to an agent about it?