Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
I am a girl, not brother :p
Haven’t sent anything yet, but thinking abt doing sending easy version & then sit quietly. Spoke to an agent yesterday, since there’s RR on my application, it’ll take more than 6 months for application to get processed. Best case is end of this month & worst case is September
Similar to what told me

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I am a girl, not brother :p
Haven’t sent anything yet, but thinking abt doing sending easy version & then sit quietly. Spoke to an agent yesterday, since there’s RR on my application, it’ll take more than 6 months for application to get processed. Best case is end of this month & worst case is September
Why is there RR on your case?is it related to POF? Don’t worry your mail will be there by end of this month..:)

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
That’s the same message that’s in my profile and trust me I am feeling anxious too, however base on my last experience with ordering notes, as much as I feel tempted to order a new set I won’t because it will take more than 2 months to arrive and I am sure they will make the decision before that. Ordering notes gives you a clear picture as to everything that has been done to your file, where it went and which officer updated it as well as it tells you if your eligibility criminality and so on is passed or met or needs review. I would tell you to get them if the processing time was a quick one but unfortunately it’s not, but if you feel this will control your anxiety by all means go for it
Well, I guess there's really no use then!

MJMonica

Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23- 01- 2020
1 day left to the 6 month deadline. Still in IP1 !!
Anything that I can do at this point to get them to atleast pick up my file ?!

Are there others from the 1st week of Nov who are still on IP1?
Yeah me ! My 6 months timeline ends on 19th May. There’s no update except that my medical got accepted

star2019

Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
Doc's Request.
06-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
My 6 months timeline ends tomorrow. No update since medicals and ADR request on 4th December, 2018.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Now the text on my time bar changed from "1 day left" to "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process". I´ve just raised a CSE web form. I have never ordered GCMs notes so far, I kind of feel that the decision might arrive before the notes, so I really don't know if I should order them. What's the real advantage of ordering them, aside from trying to calm your own anxiety?
I have mentioned my situation in the past but here it is again....
I am Nov. 10th AOR...Everyone suggested not to order notes before 5 months but I went ahead and ordered in Feb. Found out my application was 'Eligibility not met' due to NOC mismatch...Raised a CSE right away requesting NOC rectification and might be saved just because of ordering notes...I personally know atleast 3 people that didn't order notes, were not asked for any ADR or PFL but got refusal....Had they ordered notes they would have found out they were RR for funds or missing job duties, they would have provided the same without the officer asking and might have been saved from rejection....
So I highly recommend everyone to order notes atleast in 4th or 5th month...