Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
Just found out, a friend, NOV AOR, got PPR in Jan.

Reactions: Wahegurujee

Arindam1788

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Guys, when I logged into my cic account today I saw one message as application/profile updated. But when I went to my profile I saw no change in status in my profile. Then when u navigated back to landing page it is again showing as submitted. Is it the ghost update everyone talks about? My timeline is showing as 5 daus left

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
'cause 80% who already received PPR have no reason to keep writing here everyday. If you take a look at July or August topics, you will see about 100% of people who haven't received PPR yet :)
Agree,
I am Nov AOR, Got PPR 2 weeks back, so do not write much here , however still following the thread to see that all get to the finish line happily and might meet each other in Canada some day :)

Manpreet3

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
AOR NOV 2
FSWO -Single, India
Since my 6 month completion window has ended today, I want to raise CSE but there are so many questions on my mind; and I am confused.
So could someone please guide me - what should be asked at CSE if the application has crossed the 6 month timeline and no update yet?
Much thanks !

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Just received the request for paying the RPRF fee. Once I make the payment and upload the receipt, do I have to click "Next", or just uploading the receipt is all that is required?

I clicked on "Next" for curiosity's sake, it took me to a page where all the documents I had uploaded earlier are displayed and then at the bottom, it asks to digitally sign them. Do I need to do all this or just uploading the receipts is fine?

IRCC hasn't sent any acknowledgment on the receipt upload. Could someone please share their experience? Thanks.

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Just received the request for paying the RPRF fee. Once I make the payment and upload the receipt, do I have to click "Next", or just uploading the receipt is all that is required?

I clicked on "Next" for curiosity's sake, it took me to a page where all the documents I had uploaded earlier are displayed and then at the bottom, it asks to digitally sign them. Do I need to do all this or just uploading the receipts is fine?

IRCC hasn't sent any acknowledgment on the receipt upload. Could someone please share their experience? Thanks.
Usually when they ask for additional documents regardless of what they are you upload them then digitally sign then make sure that you press continue and transmit that way it will be sent to Ircc
Then you will see in your account that the documents requested have been uploaded
Hope this helps

Reactions: PooyaZii

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Usually when they ask for additional documents regardless of what they are you upload them then digitally sign then make sure that you press continue and transmit that way it will be sent to Ircc
Then you will see in your account that the documents requested have been uploaded
Hope this helps
Thank you. Just did as you suggested.

Reactions: Abundance2019

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Guys, when I logged into my cic account today I saw one message as application/profile updated. But when I went to my profile I saw no change in status in my profile. Then when u navigated back to landing page it is again showing as submitted. Is it the ghost update everyone talks about? My timeline is showing as 5 daus left
Yes it is a ghost update..are you in IP2?

Reactions: Pbaj

Deep_pr

Apr 22, 2019
Hello,

After witnessing no movement in my application from ip1, I resigned and gave in to the thought of finding a message saying that it will take longer than usual.

However, surprisingly today the message reads 'your background check has been started'.I am excited to see this even if I am not sure about the significance of this step as the application showed no progress for a very long time.

Can the experts out here tell me if this can lead to a PPR within a couple of days time?My six months time period ends on 8th May.

Deep_pr

Apr 22, 2019
D
Current Status on my profile just changed from Submitted to Application/Profile updated, however, there is no change seen on the application dashboard. No email received either. This is the second update on my account in the last 7 days.

AOR - 3 Nov 2018
Did the previous status before this was 'we are processing your background chk'?

Reactions: Shweta1289

Anji721

Apr 1, 2017
Hey

Don’t give up so soon. This change is a good sign. Call IRCC and connect to an agent to know the exact status of your application.

Wish you get PPR soon.

Hello,

After witnessing no movement in my application from ip1, I resigned and gave in to the thought of finding a message saying that it will take longer than usual.

However, surprisingly today the message reads 'your background check has been started'.I am excited to see this even if I am not sure about the significance of this step as the application showed no progress for a very long time.

Can the experts out here tell me if this can lead to a PPR within a couple of days time?My six months time period ends on 8th May.

Reactions: Shweta1289

MJMonica

Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23- 01- 2020
Hello,

Mine ends on 19th May and there’s no progress yet ! I’m really worried

Reactions: anjanacarri

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
So you sent them another letter explaining about your previous letter? :D:D:D

Brother, just wait for them to ask for ADR and complicate things further either your case.

Anyways good luck.
I am a girl, not brother :p
Haven’t sent anything yet, but thinking abt doing sending easy version & then sit quietly. Spoke to an agent yesterday, since there’s RR on my application, it’ll take more than 6 months for application to get processed. Best case is end of this month & worst case is September