+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

bjsundhani

Nov 2, 2018
I am receiving heaps of jobs from the job bank portal..in the morning,evening,late night..any idea is it automatically sent or someone regulates this as well..because if they are sending us jobs to apply they should shift us to Canada asap by sending the golden mail:D
Hahahahahaha.......that’s a good one

harshgupta

Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone,

I traveled abroad for a week on a tourist visa after submitting my application. Do I need to update that to the IRCC team ?

ArkaiCanada2018

Apr 26, 2019
Two more folks on the tracker with Nov AOR dates received their PR yesterday:
Both CEC, one from India, the other from Sri Lanka, Ottawa VO, 170 and 163 days respectively.

Those of you already in Canada might hear real soon from what I can tell.

Diti21

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
I see folks from early October who are still waiting for PPR and crossed 200 days :/ I'm wondering if I need to get mentally prepared for this.

ArkaiCanada2018

Apr 26, 2019
I see folks from early October who are still waiting for PPR and crossed 200 days :/ I'm wondering if I need to get mentally prepared for this.
I don't mean to scare you friend but there are people on the Montreal VO thread that I'm a part of who have crossed 270 days and are still waiting.

The 80% of applications being processed in under 6 months seems like a marketing ploy to me. I doubt there are any facts and figures out there that can corroborate that. It seems more like 30-40% these days.

Diti21

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
I don't mean to scare you friend but there are people on the Montreal VO thread that I'm a part of who have crossed 270 days and are still waiting.

The 80% of applications being processed in under 6 months seems like a marketing ploy to me. I doubt there are any facts and figures out there that can corroborate that. It seems more like 30-40% these days.
Oh my good lord!!!

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Just spoke to an agent, same status
AOR -10th nov .
Eligibility met
Criminality and security not started

However when I asked abt chances of my application may get delayed, she told me clearly that as an agent we have no such information or insights on any notes. We just tell you the status which we see on your file. We can’t see any notes as it’s not in our rights. So u can sent an enquiry directly to Ottawa centre (since my file is at Ottawa) to he an update.
Lastly she told me the same office of 80% applications getting processed in 6 months and 20% have ko maximum timeframe.
So guys whoever got this update of application is pushed forward , the info is incorrect .
It means no one knows what’s happening with our file.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Just spoke to an agent, same status
AOR -10th nov .
Eligibility met
Criminality and security not started

However when I asked abt chances of my application may get delayed, she told me clearly that as an agent we have no such information or insights on any notes. We just tell you the status which we see on your file. We can’t see any notes as it’s not in our rights. So u can sent an enquiry directly to Ottawa centre (since my file is at Ottawa) to he an update.
Lastly she told me the same office of 80% applications getting processed in 6 months and 20% have ko maximum timeframe.
So guys whoever got this update of application is pushed forward , the info is incorrect .
It means no one knows what’s happening with our file.
That is true, the agents only have limited information. To know in detail about your application, the only mean it to order the GCMS notes.
The processing time generally depends on application to application and workload at the visa office.

Tingu1204

Apr 24, 2019
Hi guys,
I am a newbie here, just have a query regarding Visa office, my aor is 9th Nov. My husband is primary applicant. In March we got response for a CSE that our file is getting processed in CPC Sydney Nova Scotia. As we are about to reach 6 months timeline. we raised a CSe again, asking how much time it will take, and they responded saying our file is getting processed in New Delhi VO. What can we predict from this.??.. Plz reply...

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
I am a newbie here, just have a query regarding Visa office, my aor is 9th Nov. My husband is primary applicant. In March we got response for a CSE that our file is getting processed in CPC Sydney Nova Scotia. As we are about to reach 6 months timeline. we raised a CSe again, asking how much time it will take, and they responded saying our file is getting processed in New Delhi VO. What can we predict from this.??.. Plz reply...
What is the status of Security and Background check?

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Yes, that's the best solution. Eventually all will get PR but it's better to be prepared for some extended timeline.

I called CIC today , this was my second call and agent informed security, criminality checks still in process. He further stated 6 months is just a rough timeframe and not the exact time to complete application processing.

Even if it gets little late but i feel it will come through when the time is just right for each one of us!