+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
So status changed from "Your additional documents have been uploaded" to "We are reviewing your additional documents"
Well, as per what I understand is that....... They asked all the required documents from u, and after they were satisfied and didn't want more documents, they uploaded them and thus ur status changed. So be sure to see ppr tomorrow morning :)

Reactions: SithLord

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I've been getting updates everyday since my case was opened :D:D:D:D

Ottawa should really use some of its resources on other cases too :D:D:D
2 days left . AOR 2nd nov. So realistically i doubt it that this process is getting finished for me in next 48 hrs. I do not really mind waiting i ain't a patient guy or anything but i know the end prize of this process is worth it . So, calm down and keep the eye on the prize , it will come because we are too deep in the process for a rejection now ( i know there is still a chance but i wont give it anymore than .1% probability so its not worth worrying about). Relax a bit and let this damn thing run its course , we always knew it was going to be a bumpy ride .

P.s - DON'T GET ME WRONG .FSW-O India ; been back from UK since October for this process ; have not seen my GF in New York since last 7 months now. i know desperation i look at it in the eye every night before i sleep.
Hey don’t lose hope:) something will turn up soon!!and yes we are too deep into the process for an outright rejection..fingers crossed hopefully things will turn for ourselves soon

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Then he'll send the ghost to us & we'll get PPR email directly from CPC Ottawa
Hehe yea!I have never been so excited for a ‘ghostly’ thing ever in my life :p every morning I get up in the hope to see updated status on the profile!very hopeful will definitely see this in the coming week:) all the best peeps!good time is about to ring in soon!!just hang in there:)

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
IRCC thinks that if everyone will get PPR who will chat on canadavisaforum !!

Oct nov dec threads will shut down !

I’m January and I used to feel that PPR should come by the respective date of AOR date and months , but that’s not how It’s working .
I see very month thread people are waiting waiting waiting and pass the 6 month timeline ..

How can one keep strength and patience .. because prevalent trends are breaking individuals .
All the people are not waiting by the way! They are 20% approx..who cross the 6 month timeline. You’ll have to wait for sure,we are way ahead in the timeline:D this process no doubt needs patience and most importantly ‘Positivity’

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
Hehe yea!I have never been so excited for a ‘ghostly’ thing ever in my life :p every morning I get up in the hope to see updated status on the profile!very hopeful will definitely see this in the coming week:) all the best peeps!good time is about to ring in soon!!just hang in there:)
The first thing I do after waking up is to check my mailbox and then after reading about the ghost updates here, I login to my account. Just today morning, I had thought that I won't login to my account at least this week but couldn't stay away after reading the comments here :D

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
So status changed from "Your additional documents have been uploaded" to "We are reviewing your additional documents"
Lucky you!!!
You will 100% get your PPR this week. Just wait for it. So just chill :)

I am stuck on documents uploaded from last 2 months.

Good luck

Reactions: Pbaj