sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
hello guys ,

I notice that many people are getting gost update and other people keep asking the date of AOR to them.so let's make this trouble little easy to all of us.

From now only let's make make a golden rule that "going forward every member of this forum will write their AOR date just top on their every comments" .

Reactions: pgpg

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Don’t know when we gonna see some progress. My AOR is 14 Nov.. just 14 more days to go now and no news yet.
I received my GCMS on 25 April and seems okay, though as per notes my file was last touched on 13th January.
Same boat. My AOR is 12 Nov. I received GCMS notes on 18 April and per the notes, my file was last touched on 13th January

Reactions: have_faith_2017

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Same boat. My AOR is 12 Nov. I received GCMS notes on 18 April and per the notes, my file was last touched on 13th January
I believe this is the same case for me (Nov 22 AOR).
I raised CSE in March and it said "awaiting review by agent" (last update was payment of RPRF in January 17).. Ordered GCMS notes on April 4th, and expecting them around May 5th..
I just hope that I move to "background check in progress" before my GCMS notes arrive.

Any movement in our application is very much appreciated at this point!:D

have_faith_2017

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
I believe this is the same case for me (Nov 22 AOR).
I raised CSE in March and it said "awaiting review by agent" (last update was payment of RPRF in January 17).. Ordered GCMS notes on April 4th, and expecting them around May 5th..
I just hope that I move to "background check in progress" before my GCMS notes arrive.

Any movement in our application is very much appreciated at this point!:D
Completely agree.. any movement will give some hope to us !!

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
IRCC thinks that if everyone will get PPR who will chat on canadavisaforum !!

Oct nov dec threads will shut down !

I’m January and I used to feel that PPR should come by the respective date of AOR date and months , but that’s not how It’s working .
I see very month thread people are waiting waiting waiting and pass the 6 month timeline ..

How can one keep strength and patience .. because prevalent trends are breaking individuals .

Reactions: Immigration_guru

dreamer101

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
2 days left . AOR 2nd nov. So realistically i doubt it that this process is getting finished for me in next 48 hrs. I do not really mind waiting i ain't a patient guy or anything but i know the end prize of this process is worth it . So, calm down and keep the eye on the prize , it will come because we are too deep in the process for a rejection now ( i know there is still a chance but i wont give it anymore than .1% probability so its not worth worrying about). Relax a bit and let this damn thing run its course , we always knew it was going to be a bumpy ride .

P.s - DON'T GET ME WRONG .FSW-O India ; been back from UK since October for this process ; have not seen my GF in New York since last 7 months now. i know desperation i look at it in the eye every night before i sleep.