FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
So just uploaded all my documents, managed to get 1) Offer letter 2) Relieving letter 3) Experience letter 4) 6 months pay slip 5) Salary Certificate 6) Tax Exemption Certificate from CA.

My HR even stamped company seal on two of the documents :cool::cool::cool:

I went in mentally prepared that if need be I will fall on his feet to get the documents :D:D:D:D:D but things went really well :cool::cool::cool: So relieved :):)

Thanks guys for all the advise
How many years of experience Ur showing 3 years or 2 ?

ArkaiCanada2018

Apr 26, 2019
I have been a silent reader on this forum but wanted to share my timeline so that it gives hope to others that things are moving.

AOR - Nov 10 CEC - Inland applicant (Married, No Children)
MEP - Dec 12
Today Morning when I logged into my account I could see "Application/profile updated” but there was no change in any of the checks.
When I logged out and logged in again it changed to "Submitted". After an hour I got my PPR email.
PPR - Apr 29

I have applied for my GCMS notes on Apr 11 but still haven't got it.
This is excellent news. Did you submit tax returns and payslips with your employment docs or just the letters?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Stay Positive guys
nope .... ordered and got Gcms tho. Provided scant relief rather it upped my anxiety.... I have RR on funds but no notings for it, rather pg 2 of it on the other hand says eligibility met.
Planning to call then after the timer runs out, although I hope that IRCC will provide some update before that.

That is the case when you give a proof which includes anything apart from liquid cash, nothing to worry

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I have been a silent reader on this forum but wanted to share my timeline so that it gives hope to others that things are moving.

MEP - Dec 12
Today Morning when I logged into my account I could see "Application/profile updated” but there was no change in any of the checks.
When I logged out and logged in again it changed to "Submitted". After an hour I got my PPR email.
PPR - Apr 29

Hope you get the good news before your notes.
These guys give you notes in 30days or give some refund. Order

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019

MEP - Dec 12
PPR - Apr 29

Congratulations

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

MEP - Dec 12
PPR - Apr 29

Congratulations!!

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Guys, I got that golden email just now.:)

CEC inland
AOR : Nov 17

Thank you thank you for all your help everyone.

CIC was hounding my employers all of last week (they called twice to my company). I was near to giving up because it was so unusual and seemed like they needed more proof that I was working full time :confused:

It was like a bad dream, I thought they were going to refuse me. Didn't check my profile since last Thursday because I was in an abyss of despair.

And then I got the email in my inbox 8.55 am EST (didn't even realize for one whole hour). Realized my profile has been 'updated' but I'm not sure when it changed. Could have been last Friday or this Monday.

Feel like I've run a race. ;)
Congrats to you I can understand how relieved you are

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Guys, I got that golden email just now.:)

CEC inland
AOR : Nov 17

Thank you thank you for all your help everyone.

CIC was hounding my employers all of last week (they called twice to my company). I was near to giving up because it was so unusual and seemed like they needed more proof that I was working full time :confused:

It was like a bad dream, I thought they were going to refuse me. Didn't check my profile since last Thursday because I was in an abyss of despair.

And then I got the email in my inbox 8.55 am EST (didn't even realize for one whole hour). Realized my profile has been 'updated' but I'm not sure when it changed. Could have been last Friday or this Monday.

Feel like I've run a race. ;)
Congratulations

poojarmalhotra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
Is it just me or is anyone else also not able to log into their CIC account?

Nav sohal

Apr 23, 2019
Hi guys how much time cse take to reply. I mailed them last week asking about my Visa office. But I did not get any reply not even acknowledgement mail

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I called the call centre regarding my brother's application. Requested a callback feature. A very polite agent called back.
Everything is in Progress.
She said there are lot of applications and some of September and October Applicants are still waiting on their application to be finalized.
She said some activity may happen during mid of May regarding my brother's application.

I guess as they are busy with some backlogged applications from September and October, that's why it's taking some time to catch on to our applications.
All we can do is wait patiently!