+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
So just uploaded all my documents, managed to get 1) Offer letter 2) Relieving letter 3) Experience letter 4) 6 months pay slip 5) Salary Certificate 6) Tax Exemption Certificate from CA.

My HR even stamped company seal on two of the documents :cool::cool::cool:

I went in mentally prepared that if need be I will fall on his feet to get the documents :D:D:D:D:D but things went really well :cool::cool::cool: So relieved :):)

Thanks guys for all the advise
I bet you'll get PPR by the end of the next week or even during this one :)

Reactions: SithLord

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
What's your office?
Guys, I got that golden email just now.:)

CEC inland
AOR : Nov 17

Thank you thank you for all your help everyone.

CIC was hounding my employers all of last week (they called twice to my company). I was near to giving up because it was so unusual and seemed like they needed more proof that I was working full time :confused:

It was like a bad dream, I thought they were going to refuse me. Didn't check my profile since last Thursday because I was in an abyss of despair.

And then I got the email in my inbox 8.55 am EST (didn't even realize for one whole hour). Realized my profile has been 'updated' but I'm not sure when it changed. Could have been last Friday or this Monday.

Feel like I've run a race. ;)

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I have been a silent reader on this forum but wanted to share my timeline so that it gives hope to others that things are moving.

AOR - Nov 10 CEC - Inland applicant (Married, No Children)
MEP - Dec 12
Today Morning when I logged into my account I could see "Application/profile updated” but there was no change in any of the checks.
When I logged out and logged in again it changed to "Submitted". After an hour I got my PPR email.
PPR - Apr 29

I have applied for my GCMS notes on Apr 11 but still haven't got it.
Which office?

ikilledcupidxo

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I had a dream last night that I called IRCC and an agent told me something like "yeah, I see, just a minute... review required for... everything,,, yeah, for everything. You'd better submit a new profile, this one looks hopeless". Woke up in a cold sweat and realised that everythnig is not that bad :D
Ahahaha! that was funny! :D

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
So just uploaded all my documents, managed to get 1) Offer letter 2) Relieving letter 3) Experience letter 4) 6 months pay slip 5) Salary Certificate 6) Tax Exemption Certificate from CA.

My HR even stamped company seal on two of the documents :cool::cool::cool:

I went in mentally prepared that if need be I will fall on his feet to get the documents :D:D:D:D:D but things went really well :cool::cool::cool: So relieved :):)

Thanks guys for all the advise
Best wishes . Hope this week brings good news for you .

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
I bet you'll get PPR by the end of the next week or even during this one :)
Apparently my HR sent the additional documents last Friday at 6:30pm EST (must have been 4:30pm in Edmonton). And I got the approval email first thing this morning. So they didn't spend a lot of time sending the email.

I'd expect most of us are at the very last leg and they are asking for one last additional verification before sending the emails out.

They are working on the applications fast! So I bet a lot of us will get the golden emails within the next few days