FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
nope .... ordered and got Gcms tho. Provided scant relief rather it upped my anxiety.... I have RR on funds but no notings for it, rather pg 2 of it on the other hand says eligibility met.
Planning to call then after the timer runs out, although I hope that IRCC will provide some update before that.
No notes for it? Analyst didn't mention anything? But if it's met in page 2 then nothing to worry as that's the latest update.i provided FDS too so let's see

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
10 days left.My file was transferred to Rome LVO on April 16. the wait is killing me :(

Reactions: greenboymx

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I have been a silent reader on this forum but wanted to share my timeline so that it gives hope to others that things are moving.

AOR - Nov 10 CEC - Inland applicant (Married, No Children)
MEP - Dec 12
Today Morning when I logged into my account I could see "Application/profile updated” but there was no change in any of the checks.
When I logged out and logged in again it changed to "Submitted". After an hour I got my PPR email.
PPR - Apr 29

I have applied for my GCMS notes on Apr 11 but still haven't got it.

ikilledcupidxo

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I have been a silent reader on this forum but wanted to share my timeline so that it gives hope to others that things are moving.

MEP - Dec 12
Today Morning when I logged into my account I could see "Application/profile updated” but there was no change in any of the checks.
When I logged out and logged in again it changed to "Submitted". After an hour I got my PPR email.
PPR - Apr 29

Congratulations!!

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Guys, I got that golden email just now.:)

CEC inland
AOR : Nov 17

Thank you thank you for all your help everyone.

CIC was hounding my employers all of last week (they called twice to my company). I was near to giving up because it was so unusual and seemed like they needed more proof that I was working full time :confused:

It was like a bad dream, I thought they were going to refuse me. Didn't check my profile since last Thursday because I was in an abyss of despair.

And then I got the email in my inbox 8.55 am EST (didn't even realize for one whole hour). Realized my profile has been 'updated' but I'm not sure when it changed. Could have been last Friday or this Monday.

Feel like I've run a race. ;)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So just uploaded all my documents, managed to get 1) Offer letter 2) Relieving letter 3) Experience letter 4) 6 months pay slip 5) Salary Certificate 6) Tax Exemption Certificate from CA.

My HR even stamped company seal on two of the documents :cool::cool::cool:

I went in mentally prepared that if need be I will fall on his feet to get the documents :D:D:D:D:D but things went really well :cool::cool::cool: So relieved :):)

Thanks guys for all the advise

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

MEP - Dec 12
PPR - Apr 29

Congrats :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I got that golden email just now.:)

CEC inland
AOR : Nov 17

Thank you thank you for all your help everyone.

CIC was hounding my employers all of last week (they called twice to my company). I was near to giving up because it was so unusual and seemed like they needed more proof that I was working full time :confused:

It was like a bad dream, I thought they were going to refuse me. Didn't check my profile since last Thursday because I was in an abyss of despair.

And then I got the email in my inbox 8.55 am EST (didn't even realize for one whole hour). Realized my profile has been 'updated' but I'm not sure when it changed. Could have been last Friday or this Monday.

Feel like I've run a race. ;)
WOOHOOO great to see PPR raining for CEC folks