+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
I know many people who have resigned from their jobs, made all the necessary arrangements to move along with their families completely clossing off ties with their homes and motherland after submitting every document mandated by IRCC for PR beveling that IRCC will indeed complete their applications with in 6 months, only to see that there is no update on their applications even after crossing the 6 months mark. they feel devastated, as they cannot join new jobs and quit again if they a PPR immediately after joining a new organization and the fear of IRCC asking for some additional documents from their old organisations. So when you experience such things happening to people around you, it will make you angry. I did not say that IRCC should stop PR immigration for ever, I said it should hold it until the existing applications are processed. Also FYI last year Canada post was on strike from December to 2nd or 3rd week of jan 2019, the same canada post used by IRCC for circulating our applications between various visa offices, hence the delay in processing Nov, dec applications. People who applied for PR in the months of Jan, feb from the consultancy I joined got their PPRs and have already moved to canada. everyone in this forum have their own problems and everyone expresses their anxiety differently
I am in a tough situation like this. My apartment building is being torn down and all tenants have to move by April 30. We did not seek another apartment thinking PPR is around the corner, and there is no point. Now we must move back in with my mother, and we are a family of 4. I have been struggling with anxiety and depression. I just wish there was more transparency in the system. At least be able to tell us with certainty when we can expect a decision. I am barely holding on. Just sharing my story, not debating.

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I am in a tough situation like this. My apartment building is being torn down and all tenants have to move by April 30. We did not seek another apartment thinking PPR is around the corner, and there is no point. Now we must move back in with my mother, and we are a family of 4. I have been struggling with anxiety and depression. I just wish there was more transparency in the system. At least be able to tell us with certainty when we can expect a decision. I am barely holding on. Just sharing my story, not debating.
We are in a similar situation, we've sold our house and asked the buyer to give us time to move until may.

Reactions: Villegas Family

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
No updates other than mep. Last time I called the agent (about 3 weeks ago) said eligibility, security and criminality are all in progress, but I'm pretty sure she just checked the cic website we see.
I was recently told the analyst marked review required for my eligibility. My AOR is Nov 14. Keep me updated on your case, I pray for the best for all of us. It's not easy.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
No updates other than mep. Last time I called the agent (about 3 weeks ago) said eligibility, security and criminality are all in progress, but I'm pretty sure she just checked the cic website we see.
That is what they mostly do....Best it to order notes...

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I was recently told the analyst marked review required for my eligibility. My AOR is Nov 14. Keep me updated on your case, I pray for the best for all of us. It's not easy.
RR For?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hope you get the good news soon. All the best

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Really hope..... We see ppr rain this week...... Last week was very silent.....
There should be ppr rain next week as I believe there will be another draw on Wednesday May 1st. :D:D fingers crossed!!!

Reactions: Shweta1289

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
it is tough!

star2019

Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
Doc's Request.
06-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Sorry to hear that....this is exactly what I was trying to convey...not debating with anyone...but some people are commenting about having no patience at all. My close friend has sold her car and stocks, liquidated her assets for POF and in a similar situation like you...I hope u get ur ppr soon and move to canada asap

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
The agent was very rude. He seemed delighted at my panic. He said he can only tell me it's in the education and work experience section. I don't know what the problem could be but I've ordered another set of notes and will start getting updated letters of employment, since that seems to be the issue with most RRs.

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Sorry to hear that....this is exactly what I was trying to convey...not debating with anyone...but some people are commenting about having no patience at all. My close friend has sold her car and stocks, liquidated her assets for POF and in a similar situation like you...I hope u get ur ppr soon and move to canada asap
Thanks all, for your words of support. I hope the same for everyone here. I know we are all fighting our own battles.