FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Thanks for the info, IRCC should stop issuing new ITAs until they complete processing the existing applicants. also I heard that Oct, Nov and Dec are the worst months to submit applications as it is holiday season and sever winter in canada, so these 3 months applications will become backlog applications by default
We are lucky enough to get ITA and our applications are at least being processed.There are many people who are not so lucky and are even more tensed than us.So, issuing ITA will make a lot people happy as we were when we got.Think about the positive side of our situation.We all will get our PPR's but we need to be patient.We will need lot of patience for our future too as nothing comes easy.:)

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Pls help!!
My agent give me print out that I receive ppr. But no update in my account.
Also my UCI number is different on ppr

How can this be possible
My relations are not good with my agent now
There is no update in the account when you get PPR. Did the agent share the "Ready For Visa" email with you?

Hobbitfromshire

Apr 19, 2019
Also, I highly recommend you provide your Appointment letter which would have received when you joined and your Relieving letter from when you quit.
@SithLord this is what I showed. Latest 3 month pay slips. Reference letters from all 5 of my employers. My joining and relieving letters from all 5 employers. I think that would help. Hoping to see progress in your case soon

Reactions: SithLord

star2019

Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
Doc's Request.
06-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
They are still processing a large number of applications in 6 months and it’s commendable.
How about they stopped issuing ITAs before you received your invitation?
Also, I seriously doubt if severe winters would impact processing times as that’s normal in Canada and you too should brace yourself for this.
I know many people who have resigned from their jobs, made all the necessary arrangements to move along with their families completely clossing off ties with their homes and motherland after submitting every document mandated by IRCC for PR beveling that IRCC will indeed complete their applications with in 6 months, only to see that there is no update on their applications even after crossing the 6 months mark. they feel devastated, as they cannot join new jobs and quit again if they a PPR immediately after joining a new organization and the fear of IRCC asking for some additional documents from their old organisations. So when you experience such things happening to people around you, it will make you angry. I did not say that IRCC should stop PR immigration for ever, I said it should hold it until the existing applications are processed. Also FYI last year Canada post was on strike from December to 2nd or 3rd week of jan 2019, the same canada post used by IRCC for circulating our applications between various visa offices, hence the delay in processing Nov, dec applications. People who applied for PR in the months of Jan, feb from the consultancy I joined got their PPRs and have already moved to canada. everyone in this forum have their own problems and everyone expresses their anxiety differently

star2019

Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
Doc's Request.
06-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
If these months are the problem, how come March guys are getting PPRs. It's time to admit that Express Entry is a very inefficient one. But that's the only we have to reach our goal. So it's just keep waiting. I am in IP1 still (Nov 1 aor)
that is exactly what I am trying to say. people from my constancy who applied in the months of jan, feb have already moved to canada along with their families, but Oct, Nov, dec folks are in complete dilemma because there is no update after MEP. I am also IP1 since december 6th 2018. AOR Nov 3rd

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
People with no patience will keep fretting even when their 6 months isn't up. All the complaining in the world won't make a difference, especially when 6 months hasn't elapsed.

Reactions: Carlosmunoz08

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Also FYI last year Canada post was on strike from December to 2nd or 3rd week of jan 2019, the same canada post used by IRCC for circulating our applications between various visa offices, hence the delay in processing Nov, dec applications.
IRCC doesn't use Canada post to distribute applications. It is done in the system and it takes few seconds. Can be seen in any GCMS notes. So, this assertion is incorrect.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi guys .is nyone having idea what CIC check in PNP inland express entry applications
They generally check that the intend of you settling in that province is true or not, and the basis on which you have received your PNP is correct.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Pls help!!
My agent give me print out that I receive ppr. But no update in my account.
Also my UCI number is different on ppr

How can this be possible
My relations are not good with my agent now
You will not get an update on your application, so that's normal. But how come UCI is different? Is the application number matching?
Could it be that the agent gave you some else's letter?

Reactions: sumylili