+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Manan0823

Apr 27, 2019
HI,

We have submitted express entry PR application in nov 2018. Online site shows 20 days to complete of the application. There is no communication from IRCC or any updates. We are anxious and eager to know if everything is going fine with our application. What is the expected time to see any kind of update from IRCC? Should we wait for their response till 0 days are left on the application? Please let us know your thoughts.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
HI,

We have submitted express entry PR application in nov 2018. Online site shows 20 days to complete of the application. There is no communication from IRCC or any updates. We are anxious and eager to know if everything is going fine with our application. What is the expected time to see any kind of update from IRCC? Should we wait for their response till 0 days are left on the application? Please let us know your thoughts.
It depends on your patience. Some people wait untill 6 months timeline is over and then call IRCC, other people call them time to time to know some information about their applications, there are also those who start calling them once a week in 3 months after submission. The current trend is that less than declared 80% of applications are processed during 6 months, so it's a common situation now to wait a little bit more than just half a year.

As for me, I decided to wait untill the deadline has passed, and then to call them for some details about my case - sometimes it helps to push a file forward I guess. At least I may understand if everything is fine with my case and that it's just a matter of time.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst, bro. Actually, there are many of us who are about to cross this line. In 3 days it will be half a year since Nov 1, and May is a kind of official deadline month for all November applicants. Just try to calm down and let's wait for the good news together. It's extremely helpful to read other guys celebrating their golden emails: you understand that it's only a matter of time and it's gonna be your turn to report your timeline from AOR to PPR soon :)
I guess I will be repeating myself, Priya is a girl's name :)

PrashantNishna

Feb 14, 2019
https://i.imgur.com/aPuUsGD.jpg@SithLord bro this is a snapshot of my gcms notes in its everything seems fine but I am unable to find any remarks stating review required does that means it is not pending for review?? Although I can see a document set for review is passport.
Hope you or anyone from this group can Help me to understand it.

Thanks in advance

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sharing the following can help you:
a. Bank statements of salary account
b. For both the years, get income tax computation certified from your CA mentioning your Gross Total Income and tax calculation(Nil) on it basis the slab for the Assessment Year.

I believe it will help in case your employer does not provide you documents or taking long time.
The second point is excellent. Thanks :)

Reactions: Anji721

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
HI,

Same hear, no update 19 days left.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is probably why you are getting this ADR. They cannot see salary being deposited into your account so they are asking for additional proof of employment.

Would probably be a good idea to include bank statements of this account.
Yes, I guess so.

Well, I spoke earlier to my HR and he agreed to provide an updated work experience letter and salary certificate as additional document. Plus, there is recent 6 month pay slip.

Monday I will try to get hold of CA and get a tax exemption certification for 2 years. I hope this will cover up everything :)

Thanks guys

Reactions: poojarmalhotra

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's already 173 days. .... . 7 days left...... File is in Ottawa...... Should I be ready to wait for more than 6 months
I am getting the feeling Ottawa is using all its resources on my case. I'm freaking getting an update everyday :D:D:D:D:D

On a serious note, well as May is approaching it will hopefully bring in more positive news :):)

Stay strong

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
https://i.imgur.com/aPuUsGD.jpg@SithLord bro this is a snapshot of my gcms notes in its everything seems fine but I am unable to find any remarks stating review required does that means it is not pending for review?? Although I can see a document set for review is passport.
Hope you or anyone from this group can Help me to understand it.

Thanks in advance
What you need to look here is the case processing agent notes and not PA notes. According to case processing agent you look good :)

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Yes, I guess so.

Well, I spoke earlier to my HR and he agreed to provide an updated work experience letter and salary certificate as additional document. Plus, there is recent 6 month pay slip.

Monday I will try to get hold of CA and get a tax exemption certification for 2 years. I hope this will cover up everything :)

Thanks guys
Sounds like you’ve got it all figured out!

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I am getting the feeling Ottawa is using all its resources on my case. I'm freaking getting an update everyday :D:D:D:D:D

On a serious note, well as May is approaching it will hopefully bring in more positive news :):)

Stay strong
Do you thinking there was anything missing in your original experience document like your salary info that made them ask for taxes or it was just random?