+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi All,

I'm new here.
I'm applying from the United States as an Indian Citizen.
AOR: 15-Nov
MEP: 16-Dec

Absolutely nothing since then. 19 days left on the tracker and I'm still on IP1 eligibility check in progress.
My case is at the Montreal VO which based on what I've read is the Bermuda triangle of Visa Offices.

I'm a little nervous about rejection because I gave them straight employment letters as in the exact format as requested by CIC with all the pertinent information,but we couldn't generate pay stubs though.

I'm hoping for the best in the coming weeks and thanks for all of your updates, its been morale boosting for me to see y'all make it through this process.
I have very similar case: AOR-16 Nov, US, employer letter only, Montreal VO.
"Bermuda triangle of Visa Offices" never heard that before, now I am little nervous too:).
hope for the best!

Reactions: ArkaiCanada2018

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
I have given IRCC a call 10 minutes ago. Eligibility has not started yet.

P.S. Again got to a not nice agent. She was not willing to disclose a lot of information.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
I have given IRCC a call 10 minutes ago. Eligibility has not started yet.

P.S. Again got to a not nice agent. She was not willing to disclose a lot of information.
Hey,

Same here, I just spoke with an agent.

The only information that was provided to me was the VISA

Thrillerdv

Mar 20, 2019
I got copr today. I was waiting ppr but instead of sending me ppr, they sent us copr. It said i can go immigration office for landning anytime without any reservation. Aor 23rd nov. 2nd jan medical passed, nsnp stream and 3of us. (Wife and son). Gnote said it was not touched since medical passed.
However i got adr 17th of april and i submitted adr 22nd adr.
And today finally copr. So relieved and can not say how happy i am now.
I had a medical issue(tb history) so i took surveilance and my wife and i are from different country. So there were alot difficulties to prepare document from two different country. I feel like i paid back all suffer now.
Best wishes for all forumer. And alotnof thanks to all

ikilledcupidxo

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I got copr today. I was waiting ppr but instead of sending me ppr, they sent us copr. It said i can go immigration office for landning anytime without any reservation. Aor 23rd nov. 2nd jan medical passed, nsnp stream and 3of us. (Wife and son). Gnote said it was not touched since medical passed.
However i got adr 17th of april and i submitted adr 22nd adr.
And today finally copr. So relieved and can not say how happy i am now.
I had a medical issue(tb history) so i took surveilance and my wife and i are from different country. So there were alot difficulties to prepare document from two different country. I feel like i paid back all suffer now.
Best wishes for all forumer. And alotnof thanks to all
That's fantastic! Congratulations to you and yours!

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
She said eligibility met, nothing is flagged, file seems to be in good condition . File is in Ottawa
Another agent said the same thing to me and it means nothing sometimes. I know for a fact that my application has issues. I am going to see it in my notes in May.

I am not saying yours also has a problem, just reminding that phone agents are unreliable. Hopefully, yours is fine.